Union City

Good post Fan. Sounds like you know more than I do about the overall history. Once agian I dont blame you for firing back. I truly hope your boy gets back into action sooner rather than later. I may have missed the post but is he a junior or senior? Hoping for a junior. Its a sad thing to watch a kid work so hard to get the chance to play and then have an injury take him out for any length of time but its harder to see it happen during a senior season. i wish the very best on this situation. I do remember my senior year in highschool when yall played UC and won 7-0. I played for So.Fulton then and that was the 83-84 season.

I think he's a sophomore but not positive.

Good post Fan. Sounds like you know more than I do about the overall history. Once agian I dont blame you for firing back. I truly hope your boy gets back into action sooner rather than later. I may have missed the post but is he a junior or senior? Hoping for a junior. Its a sad thing to watch a kid work so hard to get the chance to play and then have an injury take him out for any length of time but its harder to see it happen during a senior season. i wish the very best on this situation. I do remember my senior year in highschool when yall played UC and won 7-0. I played for So.Fulton then and that was the 83-84 season.

Seems like I remember one win at Uc,when Lake Co held UC inside the 5 yard line 4 times and like the Colorado-Missouri game years ago,the officials gave UC a 5th down and UC scored to win.

That was my senior season...We had beaten Lake County at home in 82 28-7...In 83 we had 7 turnovers and lost 7-0, again at home, in our season opener...We went on to win 6 in a row before losing to Milan in a game that was for the district championship when only the champion of the district went to the playoffs...Lake County always had beast teams back then...

I Am A Moderator On The Tennessee Boards....But I Am The Web Master Of Illinois, Wisconsin, And Michigan...I Can't Always Be Around For Your Lil Insults...But i'll Answer Them When I Can...Hoser!

woooooweeeee Look at Butchies credentials. Im in awe. Okay Web Master Butchie I guess you can have that as an excuse if you want. Its just odd that you suddenly had a Web Master round table meeting right afterwe spanked that Rebel tail. Im just saying.

Hey man I can talk smack with the best of them and pride myself on being creative at it but whe it comes to the kids I am respectful and demand the same from my fellow posters. I dont like to see anyone insulting any of the players. I will insult the crap out of a poster and most of the time its all in fun. Occasionaly I mean what I say.

I feel the same also BigSwo.....this s a forum for high school football nd other sports. Trash talkin' is everywhere and I can mix it up with he best of them but on the other hand...while most kids are out sweating off their butts trying to represent their own schools, we are all on a computer havin' fun talkin' smack. Good luck to all this season...should be lots of fun.

Edited by UCGRAD

lakecountyfalconfan'

Maybe you could enlighten me on games played in the 60's and early 70's. I don't remember any of those.

Fan UC was in the old Big Ten Conference- -11 schools==during that period (D'burg,Covington,Brownsville,Ripley,Humboldt,UC,Somerville,Halls,JCM, Trenton,Peabody,Milan....each school played the oher 10 with top 2 playing on Thanksgiving day for conference title , also I believe LC wasnt a county team till '69..Tiptonville and Ridgely were seperate schools till then playing in Reelfoot Conference against teams as Newbern,Greenfield,Gleason,S.Fulton,Martin,Dresden,?...very likely they didnt play one another till late '70s ....

Swo, thanks. My son is just sophomore.

Swo, thanks. My son is just sophomore.

Hey man I can talk smack with the best of them and pride myself on being creative at it but whe it comes to the kids I am respectful and demand the same from my fellow posters. I dont like to see anyone insulting any of the players. I will insult the crap out of a poster and most of the time its all in fun. Occasionaly I mean what I say.