Union City

I feel the same also BigSwo.....this s a forum for high school football nd other sports. Trash talkin' is everywhere and I can mix it up with he best of them but on the other hand...while most kids are out sweating off their butts trying to represent their own schools, we are all on a computer havin' fun talkin' smack. Good luck to all this season...should be lots of fun.

I like it that way . Right now my 2 favorite targets are bigster and butchie the 1A date night couple. They give me so much material its almost a shame to take advantage of them. But I can promise I wont cut em any slack.

I like it that way . Right now my 2 favorite targets are bigster and butchie the 1A date night couple. They give me so much material its almost a shame to take advantage of them. But I can promise I wont cut em any slack.

Go get them Swo. See you in Huntington tomorrow. Good to hear from Purple and Gold! Haven't heard from you in awhile, hope everything and the family are doing well.

Everyone in the McKenzie area knows that Duck is Butchies running mate or side kick that goes to all the games together.But for some reason,like Butchie says ,you seem to be obsessed with us.Maybe we're your idols when it comes to to knowing about all the sports and you are trying to learn from us.But since you seem to want to know about us,this is what I have for my time line or chronicle of events for today.Am planning on leaving my house at about 5:30 on my way to Huntingdon.Hope to get there about 6:50 or 6:55.Hope to go to the Lake Co side and probably sit with Coach Sharp of Lewis Co.Then after the Huntingdon-LC game walk to the other side and see some of the other Coach T'res.Falcon fan,Chipper,Butchie,Duck,possibly Radio,and Guru from PC and hopefully Atlas,UC grad and yes even you.But please just walk over to me.I'll share my knowledge with all you UC people.I know the UC system is losing students,gone from Double A to single A.That's ok.If you want to know about football whether its Maryville,Alcoa,the old Brentwood Ac. teams ,or even basketball,the Galloways,the Thompson girls from Central.I'll try to give some of my knowledge to you.Hope to see you tonight.

Edited by mrbigster

Everyone in the McKenzie area knows that Duck is Butchies running mate or side kick that goes to all the games together.But for some reason,like Butchie says ,you seem to be obsessed with us.Maybe we're your idols when it comes to to knowing about all the sports and you are trying to learn from us.But since you seem to want to know about us,this is what I have for my time line or chronicle of events for today.Am planning on leaving my house at about 5:30 on my way to Huntingdon.Hope to get there about 6:50 or 6:55.Hope to go to the Lake Co side and probably sit with Coach Sharp of Lewis Co.Then after the Huntingdon-LC game walk to the other side and see some of the other Coach T'res.Falcon fan,Chipper,Butchie,Duck,possibly Radio,and Guru from PC and hopefully Atlas,UC grad and yes even you.But please just walk over to me.I'll share my knowledge with all you UC people.I know the UC system is losing students,gone from Double A to single A.That's ok.If you want to know about football whether its Maryville,Alcoa,the old Brentwood Ac. teams ,or even basketball,the Galloways,the Thompson girls from Central.I'll try to give some of my knowledge to you.Hope to see you tonight.

Okay I just wasted 30 seconds of my life readng all that jibberish. I dont believe I will be asking an questions. As far as duck being Butchies ... whatever .....I just think he is pimping both of you.

Okay I just wasted 30 seconds of my life readng all that jibberish. I dont believe I will be asking an questions. As far as duck being Butchies ... whatever .....I just think he is pimping both of you.

Now why would you say you wasted 30 seconds.It's never a waste of time trying to learn things from me.Was just letting you know the time lines so you'd be able to find me much quicker.

Edited by mrbigster

Now why would you say you wasted 30 seconds.It's never a waste of time trying to learn things from me.Was just letting you know the time lines so you'd be able to find me much quicker.

That was funny.