Union City

I said Duck stays out of the spot light.I know you went to UC.But slow down,take a moment and read.

I know what you said. I also know that duck stays out of the spot light. i was just saying that Butchie has his own spotlight so he can glow everywhere he goes. Now You should read again.

Everyone in the McKenzie area knows that Duck is Butchies running mate or side kick that goes to all the games together.But for some reason,like Butchie says ,you seem to be obsessed with us.Maybe we're your idols when it comes to to knowing about all the sports and you are trying to learn from us.But since you seem to want to know about us,this is what I have for my time line or chronicle of events for today.Am planning on leaving my house at about 5:30 on my way to Huntingdon.Hope to get there about 6:50 or 6:55.Hope to go to the Lake Co side and probably sit with Coach Sharp of Lewis Co.Then after the Huntingdon-LC game walk to the other side and see some of the other Coach T'res.Falcon fan,Chipper,Butchie,Duck,possibly Radio,and Guru from PC and hopefully Atlas,UC grad and yes even you.But please just walk over to me.I'll share my knowledge with all you UC people.I know the UC system is losing students,gone from Double A to single A.That's ok.If you want to know about football whether its Maryville,Alcoa,the old Brentwood Ac. teams ,or even basketball,the Galloways,the Thompson girls from Central.I'll try to give some of my knowledge to you.Hope to see you tonight.

Bigster...Your One In A Million....Your Willing To Share Your Knowledge With A Lil Piss ant Like Swo...That's Mighty nice Of You...Or Big Of You... Edited by Butchie

Sharing his knowlegde? Okay that would be like Bigster trying to share one of his turds with me. Dont want or need a turd from bigster. and to remind you there is a zero tolerance for profanity.

What Is It With You Swo?...Everything You Say, Is In Some Form Or Fashion Of Talking About Being Gay Or Inside Someones Shorts Or This Man Love Admiration You Have For Me, Duck, And Bigster?..You Should Just Admit That...Your Gay.

And You Wanna Be With Us...And People Like Us Just Turn You On...But Know This...Me, Duck, And Bigster...We Don't Swing That Way....

Well Thats not waht you like to hear but.... we have several other kids who can can fill that spot.

Hate to see he is hurt.Thought all the other posts said he was fine.Just like your QB last year,I'm sure he'll be back sooner.But if he doesn't,UC has an All american on their bench that can take his place.

Hate to see he is hurt.Thought all the other posts said he was fine.Just like your QB last year,I'm sure he'll be back sooner.But if he doesn't,UC has an All american on their bench that can take his place.

Yeah you cant replace lewis but we have others who are fast but not quite as experienced. We can get it done either way.

Bigster...Your One In A Million....Your Willing To Share Your Knowledge With A Lil Piss ant Like Swo...That's Mighty nice Of You...Or Big Of You...

Sharing his knowlegde? Okay that would be like Bigster trying to share one of his turds with me. Dont want or need a turd from bigster. and to remind you there is a zero tolerance for profanity.

What Is It With You Swo?...Everything You Say, Is In Some Form Or Fashion Of Talking About Being Gay Or Inside Someones Shorts Or This Man Love Admiration You Have For Me, Duck, And Bigster?..You Should Just Admit That...Your Gay.

And You Wanna Be With Us...And People Like Us Just Turn You On...But Know This...Me, Duck, And Bigster...We Don't Swing That Way....

WHAT? How do you get something gay outta that post? I cant imagine any person who would be turned on by any of you. I can think of some things i would like to" turn on" you. !1 A water hose I hear its a good way to clean up pig crap. 2 I would like to turn a savage dog on you. I hear they dont like rednecked morons. 3 a swarm of bees for No other reason than I would just like to do it. 4 A life coach to observe you and then help other people to show them that after seeing you that things are as not as bad as they may think.

I am very interested in seeing how good Union City looks tonight a I know it is early and there is still a lot of time but I wonder if the mustangs will be playing them twice this year, if so I hope Mustangs beat them the second time but we both have to make it there first.

If the Lewis kid "is" out for Union City...tonight...next week or the next few games...it will hurt and change their passing attack plan for sure. He is the fastest kid on the team and has great hands. He won't play tonight anyway if he is banged up. Union City will run and run with a pass mixed in....but Lewis adds 750 to 1000 passing yards to Union Citys game. They had 800 plus last year with the starting Q B only playing the last half of the season.

Edited by UCGRAD