Signal Mountain at East Hamilton

You may be right, they "Owls" are off the radar. My My how the mighty have fallen. Ringgold beat them last Friday, and they were a no show at the Jamboree. Word is had a scrimmage, can't do both. As much as I hate to admit it Signal an't no sissys they did both.

Yes i agree the almighty has fallen....... to coaching not players..........i think not scrimmaging was a very bad idea too, really makes no sense to me but maybe they didnt want everybody to see how bad they are??? I m not a disgruntled about Ool but i m not full of hot air like the infamous East Hammy untouchable either........i think Ooltewah s gonna suck bad but i do know Beast69 is a Ooltewah cronie as well they jumped ship to play @ EH becasue he could nt play @ Ooltewah ha ha......and Reaction you grew up in Ooltewah and could nt cut it playing badmitton in gym so you jumped ship to Boyd. If ya ll hate Ooltewah so much then move to EB and Moore Rd. This is def East Hammy year but it wont last long cause there s several kids heading towards exit 11 next year that gonna hurt that program. Edited by 2seamfastball

What number do you wear, son? I want to make sure my Eagles give you some special attention Friday night.

Hold on big guy........ We all like to brag, talk smack.....We all want to win...... East Ham wants to win a State Championship in 4A. But if we cannot..... We will pull for you guys. Heck I pull for all Chatttown teams to do well. It would kill me if one kid got hurt. Keep talking smack we love your stuff.... But lets don't go down that road. We pick on the Signal folks but its done cause your good. Beast is trying to get to you. Let the Old man that scratches give you some advise "never let them see you sweat" It's all good and in fun.

Yes i agree the almighty has fallen....... to coaching not players..........i think not scrimmaging was a very bad idea too, really makes no sense to me but maybe they didnt want everybody to see how bad they are??? I m not a disgruntled about Ool but i m not full of hot air like the infamous East Hammy untouchable either........i think Ooltewah s gonna suck bad but i do know Beast69 is a Ooltewah cronie as well they jumped ship to play @ EH becasue he could nt play @ Ooltewah ha ha......and Reaction you grew up in Ooltewah and could nt cut it playing badmitton in gym so you jumped ship to Boyd. If ya ll hate Ooltewah so much then move to EB and Moore Rd. This is def East Hammy year but it wont last long cause there s several kids heading towards exit 11 next year that gonna hurt that program.

69 icon_mrgreen.gif now that's funny!

Yes i agree the almighty has fallen....... to coaching not players..........i think not scrimmaging was a very bad idea too, really makes no sense to me but maybe they didnt want everybody to see how bad they are??? I m not a disgruntled about Ool but i m not full of hot air like the infamous East Hammy untouchable either........i think Ooltewah s gonna suck bad but i do know Beast69 is a Ooltewah cronie as well they jumped ship to play @ EH becasue he could nt play @ Ooltewah ha ha......and Reaction you grew up in Ooltewah and could nt cut it playing badmitton in gym so you jumped ship to Boyd. If ya ll hate Ooltewah so much then move to EB and Moore Rd. This is def East Hammy year but it wont last long cause there s several kids heading towards exit 11 next year that gonna hurt that program.

I just wanted to go to a winning badmitton team, and Ooltewah wasnt a winner.

I just wanted to go to a winning badmitton team, and Ooltewah wasnt a winner.

A lot of folks might have stayed..... But folks got sick of a little gang issue..... our kids getting kicked out of school cause during a car check a kid got caught with a shot gun shell yes a shot gun shell no shot gun. and a fishing knife and gets kicked out for 5 days. A no child left behind kid beats the hole crap out of a kid, send him to the hospital,,,, he's back at school a day later. A girl gets groped kid still at school. A football player goes over to Ridgeland game hits a girl, warrent out for his arrest and he still plays on Friday night......... on an on that's why we did not stay. Clean the school up.... folks might want go there.

Hold on big guy........ We all like to brag, talk smack.....We all want to win...... East Ham wants to win a State Championship in 4A. But if we cannot..... We will pull for you guys. Heck I pull for all Chatttown teams to do well. It would kill me if one kid got hurt. Keep talking smack we love your stuff.... But lets don't go down that road. We pick on the Signal folks but its done cause your good. Beast is trying to get to you. Let the Old man that scratches give you some advise "never let them see you sweat" It's all good and in fun.

Didn't say nothin' about wanting to hurt nobody. Just would like to give BeastyBoy a little special attention. sex.gif

A lot of folks might have stayed..... But folks got sick of a little gang issue..... our kids getting kicked out of school cause during a car check a kid got caught with a shot gun shell yes a shot gun shell no shot gun. and a fishing knife and gets kicked out for 5 days. A no child left behind kid beats the hole crap out of a kid, send him to the hospital,,,, he's back at school a day later. A girl gets groped kid still at school. A football player goes over to Ridgeland game hits a girl, warrent out for his arrest and he still plays on Friday night......... on an on that's why we did not stay. Clean the school up.... folks might want go there.

If any of that had happened on Signal, it would have been on the front page of the paper. dry.png

I agree 100%.....embarrassing and ridiculous!!! But dont act like EH dont have problems because i know for a fact they ve got some of the same issues.................but i agree it was AWFUL for a few years @ Ooltewah but it s gotten alot better, i m so glad they ve done away with NCLB!!!