Signal Mountain at East Hamilton

OK Dude, your right I wrong....... Go feel better! By the way I was talking about Signals Uniforms looking like the Falcons. I think they are pretty nice. Like the all Red! My God it just hit me...... I am fighting over uniforms I have been drug into the ditch.huh.png

Yeah i feel alot better hearing you admit your wrong which is so unlike a East Hammy untouchable............you ll feeel like you ve been a ditch after SM thumps that rear end lol.....

Yeah i feel alot better hearing you admit your wrong which is so unlike a East Hammy untouchable............you ll feeel like you ve been a ditch after SM thumps that rear end lol.....

rolleyes.gif Glad you feel better! As for admitting I wrong well its called being a man. you learning anything? As for being in the ditch been there done that. Signal beating our butts, hide and watch big guy!popcorneater.gif If they do, I come on here and give there props! If we win you will run and hide on another board. icon_e_ugeek.gif Edited by chattacane

If I was a betting man, I'd put money down on you being a disgruntled Ooltewah Owls fan. rolleyes.gif

You may be right, they "Owls" are off the radar. My My how the mighty have fallen. Ringgold beat them last Friday, and they were a no show at the Jamboree. Word is had a scrimmage, can't do both. As much as I hate to admit it Signal an't no sissys they did both.

You may be right, they "Owls" are off the radar. My My how the mighty have fallen. Ringgold beat them last Friday, and they were a no show at the Jamboree. Word is had a scrimmage, can't do both. As much as I hate to admit it Signal an't no sissys they did both.

I think the well may be running dry.

Dude, ur just upset that EH whoops up on ur baseball team every time we play. Football is fix in to do the same thing. As soon as we ' thump them birds on the Mtn,' we are gonna ' thump them Owls' and send them to cry with their baseball buds. Everybody has had fun with the Canes till now.....this years team is one that even u will be bragging on soon.