DeKalb County

EdwardDone

Saw on their website that DeKalb is scrimmaging Gordonsville this Friday. Anybody know how Gordonsville is shaping up for this season? In the past, they have always put together a good team. That should be good preparation for DeKalb.

Yeah they have a good team. DeKalb has scrimmaged Goodpasture, White House, now a tough Gville team. Good preparation for this season with an already probably best all around roster we've had. I'm very excited for this season. It will be a shoot out if we can't get our defense going. I'm not worried about the offense I think it will take care of itself, but that defense has to improve. It should we have more defensive players coming back than we have had this year.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they have a good team. DeKalb has scrimmaged Goodpasture, White House, now a tough Gville team. Good preparation for this season with an already probably best all around roster we've had. I'm very excited for this season. It will be a shoot out if we can't get our defense going. I'm not worried about the offense I think it will take care of itself, but that defense has to improve. It should we have more defensive players coming back than we have had this year.

The Tigers will have a good team this year. They gave us fits last year. The QB can make a lot happen. The receivers are very good, especially the smaller one. Don't need to overlook DC.

Edited by scooter

I look forward to watching this scrimmage. Dekalb will always field a good offense, and I thought their defense was improved with the new DC last year. I expect their D to be improved if he's still there.

Coach Trapp coached my sons in basketball last year, and I have huge respect for him and my kids look forward to seeing him Friday.

So glad football is here. I definitely wish Dekalb luck this year.

I look forward to watching this scrimmage. Dekalb will always field a good offense, and I thought their defense was improved with the new DC last year. I expect their D to be improved if he's still there.

Coach Trapp coached my sons in basketball last year, and I have huge respect for him and my kids look forward to seeing him Friday.

So glad football is here. I definitely wish Dekalb luck this year.

Yes he is still there with all of his players returning but one. Should be much better and offense will definitely be even better. I look forward to this friday I get restless just thinking about it. Best of luck to Gville as well. Should be a good year for ya'll.

I was impressed with Dekalb yesterday. The starters went 14-7 in Dekalb's favor and Gville went 21-7 with the second team. I was very impressed with Dekalb's defense. I'll go as far to say that this is the best complete team ever at Dekalb. I talked to Coach Trapp after the game, and had nothing but good things to say.

I was impressed with Dekalb yesterday. The starters went 14-7 in Dekalb's favor and Gville went 21-7 with the second team. I was very impressed with Dekalb's defense. I'll go as far to say that this is the best complete team ever at Dekalb. I talked to Coach Trapp after the game, and had nothing but good things to say.

The defense has always been our weak spot. We would score 50 points on teams, but give up just about as much. Now it is a relief to see what I saw yesterday. Much better. A DC that has been with the players for awhile now, and alot of experienced players really helped.