Greenville at Dobyns-Bennett scrimmage

dbFAN91

I know it was just a scrimmage but it's hard not to get a little fired up about next week and a great test against Farragut.I've not been this ready for a DB season since the 2008 bunch.If DB can stay heathly,it looks like a very strong year for the Tribe.

yah batman, but what will the tribe do in round 2? that's the million dollar question bud. i guess i need to get my shots at DB in while i can, cause in 2 more years i'll have to have a soft spot for them....good thing DB and GHS no longer meet in the reg season. it would be tough as heck for me to go to that game and watch...best of luck this season broski.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah batman, but what will the tribe do in round 2? that's the million dollar question bud. i guess i need to get my shots at DB in while i can, cause in 2 more years i'll have to have a soft spot for them....good thing DB and GHS no longer meet in the reg season. it would be tough as heck for me to go to that game and watch...best of luck this season broski.

Your asking "what will the tribe do in round 2" ? Is there a round 1 this year? If we could make it to round 3 we'll probably have a parade.

BVDevil,after my blood transfusion,I found it as easy as Kevin Costner in {dances with wolves} to pull for the Indians over an old rival.To answer your question and respond to Waco's probability of what will happen in the playoffs{come on up for the november parade,because{ the TRIBE WILL BE PLAYING PAST THE 2ed ROUND this year.QUOTE by BATMANDB 8-9-2012 }

BVDevil,after my blood transfusion,I found it as easy as Kevin Costner in {dances with wolves} to pull for the Indians over an old rival.To answer your question and respond to Waco's probability of what will happen in the playoffs{come on up for the november parade,because{ the TRIBE WILL BE PLAYING PAST THE 2ed ROUND this year.QUOTE by BATMANDB 8-9-2012 }

Deja-Vu

Easy! When we were up 28-0 last year to Sevier County and they finally scored, i new we were beat. Were snake bit! But, i'm optimistic so i will say that we will go farther this year. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!