Greenville at Dobyns-Bennett scrimmage

dbFAN91

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two thoughts from an outside observer: 1. Dobyns-Bennett will not go one and done this year. They will make a solid postseason run. 2. Dobyns-Bennett is not 3-0 against Greeneville over the last three years, they are 0-0. Comparing scrimmages to games is like comparing apples and oranges, and even though the Tribe may possibly be far and away better than Greeneville this season, you can't "win" a scrimmage.

Two thoughts from an outside observer: 1. Dobyns-Bennett will not go one and done this year. They will make a solid postseason run. 2. Dobyns-Bennett is not 3-0 against Greeneville over the last three years, they are 0-0. Comparing scrimmages to games is like comparing apples and oranges, and even though the Tribe may possibly be far and away better than Greeneville this season, you can't "win" a scrimmage.

Your kidding? I did not know that!

Well, time to get some people upset. DB came out as usual and went up 21-0 with Greenville only getting 1 first down. After we put the 2nd and 3rd team in it was 34-0. After that it was 34-7 and Clark and Ballard got together and decided to practice some special teams. That's where i left it. All in all, i think DB looked good except Cook(QB) did'nt look sharp throwing the ball except for the one deep TD pass to Foreman. Overall grade for DB was a A-. Greenville looked like they were intimidated from the start. Offense could'nt move the ball and just looked either down at skill positions or just inexperienced. Looks like Greenville can expect to have two or three loses this year. Science Hill, Alcoa and Morristown(EAST OR WEST?). Overall grade for Greenville D. Ok. let's hear how we've never won it all on the field or since 1964 but one thing is for sure and all the Gold balls in the world won't help, Greenville is 0-3 against DB in the last 3 years. Good luck Greenville, go win another Championship for Northeast Tennessee and we will support you the whole way. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll take a meaningless thumping from DB every single year if it produces the same results it has lately....that said....good luck....i know there's a 7th grader up there that will be making noise for the tribe in about 3 or 4 years...if im aliive to see it, i'll be rooting for my nephew all the way....."HEY GREENE.....YEAH....HEY GREENE...YEAH.....BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW".....just remember that Devils...a little blood spilled in early august always produces W's in december.....See you boys later this week at the Jamboree....GO DEVILS

You forgot about how you guys fight about keeping GC lol

ok bro...i couldnt make it tonight, i'll tell ya all about it at the jamoree friday...so give it to me straight.....how bad is it?...or should i say, how bad did it look? cause i know Coach B and the boys will coach these kids up, get it all corrected and come out next week and beat the Toppers up there on Spurrier field.