Farragut vs Dobyns-Bennett 6A

ArtVandalay

Week 0 big game. 7 days to kick-off so let's get this started.

Farragut travels to Kingsport. This is the 4th season these teams have opened up with each other....DB leads 2 games to 1. Farragut won the inital game 26-8 and the Inidans won in 2010 and 2011.

Graham Clark starts his 20th season for the Indians as Head Coach with most all of his skill players back this season but has to replace the entire Offensive Line and a good group of LB's. DB has had some players get banged up since practice has begun. Cook at QB, Swafford at TB and Forman at WR are going to be tough to handle for anybody and the Indians should be strong offensivley for this game.

What does Farragut have this season? Only thing I have read on CoachT was a blip about a scrimmage with Alcoa that did not go the Admirals way.

Roll Tribe Roll

Hope you all beat the snot out of them. That being said Oak Ridge has them the next week and we don't want them too mad .... beat up pretty bad but not too mad.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

I would rather trade Clinton for Oak Ridge on our Schedule, we sure miss plyaing that great game...it was the best.

Wierd, back 3 or 4 years ago when Farragut had it rolling in Football they had all kinds of posters on CoachT, now there are very few Admiral fans on here. Is it true that Alcoa scored on all 5 possesions against Farragut in their scrimmage?

Roll Tribe Roll

I would rather trade Clinton for Oak Ridge on our Schedule, we sure miss plyaing that great game...it was the best.

Wierd, back 3 or 4 years ago when Farragut had it rolling in Football they had all kinds of posters on CoachT, now there are very few Admiral fans on here. Is it true that Alcoa scored on all 5 possesions against Farragut in their scrimmage?

Roll Tribe Roll

Alcoa was 5 for 5 on their drives. Farragut is banged up though.

Farragut is always big, strong and seems to always have a scat back in the backfield. Not sure what they have this year but i think they will be a tough challenge as usual. DB is a little banged up but should be ready come game time. Defensive line is big and mean. Offensive line is young and hungry. They know that they will be key to our success this year. I've been told that Coach Clark has a new attitude this year and is prepared to score as much and keep the starters in longer to keep us conditioned for a deeper playoff run this year. After all, this could be his last year as the skipper of the Tribe. Our offensive weapons are endless as there are not enough footballs to go around. Cook's arm is a little sore from baseball but will get better quick. He still throws the deep ball very well. Look for Swafford and Foreman to light up the scoreboard and impress the scouts this year. I think both will be playing on Saturday next year. If we are going to end this one and done crap for good then this is our best chance. Sensabaugh back on defense and Gilliam is bigger than last year and will also play some tight end this year. Time to get this thing rolling. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody know the status of #71? He is a huge player (6'7" 275) but didnt play in the scrimmage with Greeneville. I don't remember him playing before but he will have to be a starter...he looked fine on the sidelines. I saw #74 Sensabaugh today, he has slimmed down a little from where he started this summer. I think the D-Line is going to be really strong for the Indians this year.

Roll Tribe Roll

Anybody know the status of #71? He is a huge player (6'7" 275) but didnt play in the scrimmage with Greeneville. I don't remember him playing before but he will have to be a starter...he looked fine on the sidelines. I saw #74 Sensabaugh today, he has slimmed down a little from where he started this summer. I think the D-Line is going to be really strong for the Indians this year.

Roll Tribe Roll

Devon Murphy #71

Week 0 big game. 7 days to kick-off so let's get this started.

Farragut travels to Kingsport. This is the 4th season these teams have opened up with each other....DB leads 2 games to 1. Farragut won the inital game 26-8 and the Inidans won in 2010 and 2011.

Graham Clark starts his 20th season for the Indians as Head Coach with most all of his skill players back this season but has to replace the entire Offensive Line and a good group of LB's. DB has had some players get banged up since practice has begun. Cook at QB, Swafford at TB and Forman at WR are going to be tough to handle for anybody and the Indians should be strong offensivley for this game.

What does Farragut have this season? Only thing I have read on CoachT was a blip about a scrimmage with Alcoa that did not go the Admirals way.

Roll Tribe Roll

i think db wins this one big