SP against Grundy (Grider against this Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

You said by a bunch, junior. However, it was 20-14 when SP was 1st and goal and self destructed. That last score by the drive coming off the sloppy goal line play sealed it for Wayne. "Double" is meaningless unless you are talking about large scores.

Ifs and buts gets you a can of nuts. Both team could give a dozen reasons they should have scored more.or stopped the other from scoring. I'll give the Pirates credit for playing hard against the Wildcats but in the end South Pitt just did'nt have enough. Speed kept the game close for a while but when South Pitt has to drive the field without a big play they seem to self distruct like you said. If Grundy Co. keeps the big play down it could be interesting tonight. Edited by blueboy

Ifs and buts gets you a can of nuts. Both team could give a dozen reasons they should have scored more.or stopped the other from scoring. I'll give the Pirates credit for playing hard against the Wildcats but in the end South Pitt just did'nt have enough. Speed kept the game close for a while but when South Pitt has to drive the field without a big play they seem to self distruct like you said. If Grundy Co. keeps the big play down it could be interesting tonight.

Look at my signature line about last year. Its been there since the game. It will be until a suitable replacement comes along. As far as Grundy goes, you may be surprised at the Pirates offensive set. Grundies big O-Line may be their biggest advantage in this game and to keep it close they will need to run the clock.

Ifs and buts gets you a can of nuts. Both team could give a dozen reasons they should have scored more.or stopped the other from scoring. I'll give the Pirates credit for playing hard against the Wildcats but in the end South Pitt just did'nt have enough. Speed kept the game close for a while but when South Pitt has to drive the field without a big play they seem to self distruct like you said. If Grundy Co. keeps the big play down it could be interesting tonight.

IT WANT BE CLOSE MARK IT DOWN!!!SP is not Jasper!!!No disrespect at all to Grundy but they don't have the horse's this year to keep it close.

IT WANT BE CLOSE MARK IT DOWN!!!SP is not Jasper!!!No disrespect at all to Grundy but they don't have the horse's this year to keep it close.

Sportman, what kind of mess is this? They have that Roberts boy that is 380lbs. We are going to have to nock a hole where he is before our runners can run through the line. That Ellege boy only weighs 200lbs. I garuntee you if we cant nock a hole, our runners will get tackled at the line. You think im joking but im not.

Sportman, what kind of mess is this? They have that Roberts boy that is 380lbs. We are going to have to nock a hole where he is before our runners can run through the line. That Ellege boy only weighs 200lbs. I garuntee you if we cant nock a hole, our runners will get tackled at the line. You think im joking but im not.

Roy don't worry that 380 pounder will never get close to our ball carriers!!Roy this is between us but I heard we may get that Roberson boy that played for us last year and that Mclendon boy from Signal last year to help us out in a few games this year if there in the area.