top coach in tennessee

17bulldogs

Posted by 17bulldogs:

who is the top coach in tennessee?

coach woods of morristwon west. he has turned that program around, only 2 losses in regular season over the past 4 years. his program has 80 to 100 kids out. great coach and person.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by BigBlueTornado:

Ralph Potter at McCallie. Anyone who denies this isn't mentally right. He has been ranked over and over the best coach in TN, and He is able to motivate players after losses, fire them up during halftime, or even during a game, and he works them hard, and everyone at McCallie beleives in him and who was it who called him too young? If I remember right, he's around 50...

He turning 40 this year, i sure hope he doesnt see this.

Posted by Lombardi:
Posted by KevB1990:

If Rutledge makes the playoffs with what they graduated and what they've been through with growing pains this season, Mark Hammer is the best coach in the state.

Period.

I was having a bad day, and then I read this and am laughing hysterically. What a joke!

Obviously...you don't have a clue as to what the situation was coming to this season in Rutledge.

When 80% of your offense graduates and you're starting 5 sophomores in the offensive line, and STILL have a shot to finish third in the region after being 0-3 in the region in week 7, it is nothing short of miraculous.

That's my opinion, but it sure ain't a joke.

Guest Lombardi

What a joke!!!!!!! rutledge is in the weakest region in the state, somebody has to make the playoffs!!!!!!!!

One of these days you'll see real football and you will say what in the heck was I saying!!!!!!!!!!!!You need to get out of the woods a little more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;););););););););)