Warren vs Dekalb

wcpioneerfan

The Pioneers have been hit with the injury bug early this year. They have 3 OL-DL, 2 LB starters out and they will still start a young team. Only 3-4 starters on both sides of the ball will seniors.

DC is an experienced team with mostly all starters back and lots more depth than I've seen them have. It'll be very hard for WC to come out with a win.

when did the mercy rule kick in? congrats to dc, Reading local paper it sounded like warren was on the upswing this yr. i guess not, but hey we always have that mythical group of 8th graders that will turn things around one day...hope

Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are. LOL!

DeKalb won 50-0. That defense is much better this year. Going to be a very good season. Warren didn't get a first down until under 7 minutes left in the second quarter and only crossed mid field once or twice.

This was the most unprepaired W.C. team I have ever seen.DeKalb looked very good it could have been worse.

unprepared is all on the coaching. this coach is in year 3. i have read he was fooling around with arena football this spring..obviously he should have been focused on wc. This is inexcusable, young team, injuries, it doesnt matter, this should not happen in yr 3

Edited by smith52