Camion Patrick Update

osunut2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camion played at Central, then Lenoir CIty now he's at West. Terrance played at Catholic, Hardin Valley, Lenoir CIty, now he's at West. There is no way either should be eligible without having to sit out due to the transfer rule as those schools are not more than 20 miles apart. Both have always been zoned for West. Seems like this would be a large hurdle with eligibility for either with the NCAA clearing house even if the TSSAA turns a blind eye. Funny how the rules only seem to apply to some.......

Camion played at Central, then Lenoir CIty now he's at West. Terrance played at Catholic, Hardin Valley, Lenoir CIty, now he's at West. There is no way either should be eligible without having to sit out due to the transfer rule as those schools are not more than 20 miles apart. Both have always been zoned for West. Seems like this would be a large hurdle with eligibility for either with the NCAA clearing house even if the TSSAA turns a blind eye. Funny how the rules only seem to apply to some.......

This is the type of CRAP the T$$AA has to stop!!! This transfering, and "LEGAL" Guardianship Crap. This to me, is worse than what GRACE got caught doing and they went 10-0 and werent allowed into the playoffs. There claiming these guys are considered "at Risk" and "credit Recovery", This is all just code for we are cheating! West doesnt need either one of these kids. It will not improve their team one bit! In fact, I think Patrick is a CANCER and his legal Guardian is a LEECH!, and he could ruin West's chances of having a nice season. I might be wrong but probably not.

I really don't know the situation, but I have come to know the West coaching staff a bit over the last several years. I trust that they will do what is best for the team and these kids. These coaches, not all but most, really have the kids best interest at heart. Some of them NEED sport a lot more than sport needs them. 3 to 4 hours of practice time and a coach or two that checks up on them is better than all of that free time and no responsibility each day...sometimes the wins and losses just aren't as important as the kid!

I don't know the whole story and won't pretend to, but some topics are hard to understand without knowing the whole story. Kep an open mind here.

Terrance left Catholic in December of his sophomore year. He never played for Hardin Valley, just went there for the spring semester.

I'm assuming Terrance left Catholic because of lack of playing time. The Irish were starting Vic Wharton at PG who was a freshman at the time, Kyle Anders was also starting at guard and the teams leading scorer, Matt Cox, and Lucas Branch were senior guards who started as well. If he had of stayed, he would have probably started for the Irish as a junior and senior, especially with Wharton and Cameron Turner transferring but that's all hindsight now. Junior PG Ryan Henry is coming into his own and Catholic has some really talented freshmen guards this year and a very talented group coming in next year. Terrance is really a good hearted person and very talented, I wish him nothing but the best.

Edited by QSouth89