Baylor School's Brandon Brunner Commits to South Dakota State

bbb

Good choice on the move Tate! Baylor is the best school in state, it only makes since that the best wrestlers in the state go there.

If someone is a stud (Tate Robinson) in Tennessee and wanting to attend a boarding school why not really test yourself on a national level and attend Blair?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone is a stud (Tate Robinson) in Tennessee and wanting to attend a boarding school why not really test yourself on a national level and attend Blair?

No question Blair has a great wrestling program but Baylor's ain't bad. They have produced several D1 wrestlers along with a NCAA champion in the last few years. Some might also conclude that there is more to the decision than wrestling alone.

No question Blair has a great wrestling program but Baylor's ain't bad. They have produced several D1 wrestlers along with a NCAA champion in the last few years. Some might also conclude that there is more to the decision than wrestling alone.

Doesnt Baylor go to some tournaments with Blair, St Eds, Brandon Fl, and Apple Valley as well? Thats as tough of a schedule as your going to find a southern team wrestling Im sure.

Nashwrestling.... LOL you are too funny... why dont you tell us who you are! Oh i'm sorry let me introduce myself i'm Mitchell Brunner. I do not appricate your cowardly remarks in your first sentence of your post! We are very proud of Brandon as he continues to work hard on and off the mat!

I don't think it was cowardly, but just an indication of what I have always thought, and that's that nashwrestling needs to leave the Purple confines and get out more!!! Come on man, everyone who knows D1 college wrestling knows the Jackrabbits of SDSU. They are in the same wrestling region with the Air Force Academy. Congrats to Brandon on a job well done in high school, with one title left to go. I have always enjoyed watching him and enjoyed the few times I have gotten a chance to sit in his corner at Fargo. Great young man and wrestler!!! All the best in the future.

I did not know South Dakota had a college much less a wrestling team LOL! icon_mrgreen.gif Good luck in all of your endeavors Brandon. Would love to see a rematch between Brunner and one of my all time favorite Irishmen, Mike Akers.

LOL! Got a chuckle out of that one, Nash!

Congrats though to Brandon, from your foes of the bigblunation. Good luck this year, stay healthy, and make TN proud when wrestling in college.