2A Teams Moving Up?!...

mancoverage

I will agree with everything you said except the Maynord sammich. If my memory serves me correctly, I attended the last game SC played TC and it looked more like a yellow jackets nest all up in a maynordaise sammich. Hartsville did dodge the David Lipscomb/Goodpasture region they were about to be put into. At least I was told this by a jacket fan during this time period. Some of us in Westmoreland are hoping we may get to move down into 2A, I'm told we have an outside shot. We are always right on the brink of moving down a notch. I'm glad to see the yellow jackets town growing over there. I'm sure the new increase in taxpayers will be worth not winning a gold ball every year. I'm giving a heads up to any new students over there... The Hartsville faithful may not want you around when they find out they might have to move up in classification.

... or if you're from westmoreland. Edited by snoball5278

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't say I surprised. The director of schools down there made sure to move up in classification 10 years ago when a private school was getting to be more than he could handle. Looks to me that History is just repeating itself! LMBO

Is your real name Harry Ballicker from Chicken County you need to eat more maynordasssssammiches so you talk less.

... or if you're from westmoreland.

From the sound of last nights Greenwood/TC game, TC dont scare many people this season. I watched them play Motown in the spring. From the looks of things Hartsville is in the middle of a rebuilding stage. I do have to agree with slim about the coaching. In the spring I thought TC just drew the plays up in the dirt the day they got to the field. They looked very unorganized. Edited by Mr. Postman1

From the sound of last nights Greenwood/TC game, TC dont scare many people this season. I watched them play Motown in the spring. From the looks of things Hartsville is in the middle of a rebuilding stage. I do have to agree with slim about the coaching. In the spring I thought TC just drew the plays up in the dirt the day they got to the field. They looked very unorganized.

We are not very good...right now, but we will get better and be ready for a playoff run. These coaches been lettin these boys go home at 7 or 7:30 ain't gonna cut it...gonna have to practice till we get it right.

We are not very good...right now, but we will get better and be ready for a playoff run. These coaches been lettin these boys go home at 7 or 7:30 ain't gonna cut it...gonna have to practice till we get it right.

Say Slim, I've got a feeling that "Going Home Early" will be the theme of TC's highlight DVD this season.