2A Teams Moving Up?!...

mancoverage

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured the home bleachers would be full of them already. popcorneater.gif And 1 from Cosby too. roflolk.gif

Slim, I may just come over and sit/stand with you and snoball that night just to see the look on your face when TC gets blitzkrieged into submission. I'll have something "white" that night but it won't be a flag, just some homemade "Cough" syrup.

Slim, I may just come over and sit/stand with you and snoball that night just to see the look on your face when TC gets blitzkrieged into submission. I'll have something "white" that night but it won't be a flag, just some homemade "Cough" syrup.

I've had a cough, i been treating for durn near 20 yrs now...seems like that syrup you speak of might just do the trick. popcorneater.gif

That won't happen if he's running the offense. For one I don't think y'all will be as good this year as last, and AJ is just that good, you'll see in like 7 weeks I guess

Is he better than Touchdown Jesus? That cat was the best player on uFCS since 2005.

Not complicated. Rivals has him listed as a SOPH: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-A.J.-Long-126043

Don't know many sophmores that are listed on rivals that are not the real deal. Watched him throw 3 passes on DCA (2 completions) last Friday night over 50 yards in the air ... on the spot. Again, btw, the D was the story of that game not the QB. That's scary good. Going to be fun to watch this year.