Perry County @ Lewis County

It won't be long I will promise you guys some things

1. There will be 2 teams playing in LC Friday night.

2. 1 team will get beat.

3. there will be a lot of guys there that think they know more than both coaches about football ( a few might)

4. there will be a large crowd and a lot of gate money

Good luck to both teams hope to have a injury free game. If LC gets beat be better sports about it than you were last year.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think any college is big time ball. I mean, it's more big time than what most play......which is none.

" No one wants to go to Applebee's with you every Friday night and hear the same football stories about how you rocked in high school?"

"I did rock in high school football. You want to check tape?"

You know whats worse than being that guy? Being the guys who argue like 4 year olds on the internet. Get back to the game this Friday. All that have been mentioned were good H.S. players and some moved on, football in college is a little different than this level. Some can't go from playing a game to playing as a JOB.

And Maryville College is a NCAA Division III School. Dray Mercer was going to walk on at the University of Tennessee at Martin, a Division I Football Sub-Division School, is what his dad told me before. Also Jacob Tucker is playing for University of North Alabama, a Division II school. So obviously Mr. Mercer and Mr. Tucker are better "studs" than Lewis County's so called "studs".

"Was gunna" doesnt mean jack squat. I COULD have walked on at Martin but I DIDNT, just like Mercer DIDNT. Better? I'm not sure I would go that route if I were you. Let me know when Tuck does anything besides ride the pine..

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

I guarantee you LewisCoPanthers, Jacob Tucker is a better athlete, student, and person then Kane Crowell could ever be in his life. I promise you this, Jacob will play this year once his back heals up and he'll prove you wrong. The only one that would be sitting on the pine would be you because obviously you weren't jack squat in high school I'm sure since you're always on here talking people down son.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I guarantee you LewisCoPanthers, Jacob Tucker is a better athlete, student, and person then Kane Crowell could ever be in his life. I promise you this, Jacob will play this year once his back heals up and he'll prove you wrong. The only one that would be sitting on the pine would be you because obviously you weren't jack squat in high school I'm sure since you're always on here talking people down son.

I dont remember putting anyone down. You say something about an athlete being better than PC's savior and EVERYONE gets their panties in a wad. You're right, I probably would ride the pine, and I'd sit right next to Tuck. Jacob is a heck of an athlete, but your first statement is an opinion, and thats all it is. You think Tuck wants to take on Kane right now? I dont think that would end so well, Kane's a pretty good sized ole boy. He's stronger than Tuck, last time I checked strength has something to do with athleticism. Kane is faster than Tuck, last time I checked, speed has a little to do with athleticism. I told you not to go down this road. Tuck is outstanding and difinitely has a special something, but he isn't the best.

Alright guys, nearly time to break out the rulers...

awe shucks blush.png

Edited by LewisCoPanthers