Milan vs. Humboldt

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that humboldt lost three starters during the crockett county game...Did milan leave trenton without any injuries?

Looks like humboldt lost alll their fans on the CoachT board as well as I dont see any of them here Sorry BigPurpleMachine I knew you wanted to get different opinions from folks, but I'm definetly not betting against Milan and apparently no one else is either, now about to go out to get a bite to eat then go to Paul Ward Stadium to watch Huntingdon play Trenton in another exciting matchup. I hope they give us score updates. Good Luck.

dial-a-score game vs Humboldt for Milan tonight...could've been 70-0 but out of respest for Coach Bland, Morris called off the Dawgs...Milan has the next 2 weeks off as they play Gibson Co. then have an off week to face South Gibson...I predict it'll be a Milan massacre

of SG in Milan...I'll eat crow if I must but don't believe SG is there yet...respect for what they've done so far...but it's against 1A and private pay for play teams teams...thanks for the burger and pop Big Baby......see you at Jonnie Hale...

Edited by cofo

dial-a-score game vs Humboldt for Milan tonight...could've been 70-0 but out of respest for Coach Bland, Morris called off the Dawgs...Milan has the next 2 weeks off as they play Gibson Co. then have an off week to face South Gibson...I predict it'll be a Milan massacre

of SG in Milan...I'll eat crow if I must but don't believe SG is there yet...respect for what they've done so far...but it's against 1A and private pay for play teams teams...thanks for the burger and pop Big Baby......see you at Jonnie Hale...

Your welcome! Always fun to do a little tailgating!!