Milan vs. Humboldt

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know we will sink it, just thought I would try to make it a little dramatic!!! Its not much of a battleship, more like a flat-bottom jon boat. I think they got it from Wardawg and Bigster up in Tiptonville!!!!

Yeah they stole it after bigster and wardawg rowed down the slough to Dysheekies swamp cabin. LOL nice referance BigP

Well I thought that the Viking fans were just being quiet and not scared, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. However, 3 days til the game and still not a peep. I guess they are scared. I would be too!!! These dogs are having a really intense week of practice after the showing at Peabody Friday night. They will be ready and the wood will be brought in FORCE!!!!

Well I thought that the Viking fans were just being quiet and not scared, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. However, 3 days til the game and still not a peep. I guess they are scared. I would be too!!! These dogs are having a really intense week of practice after the showing at Peabody Friday night. They will be ready and the wood will be brought in FORCE!!!!

Figure Morris would get on to them too much talent returning from last year 26 seniors I believe if not mistaken. I agree wheres Humboldt at this is supposed to be a rivalry game come on.

Figure Morris would get on to them too much talent returning from last year 26 seniors I believe if not mistaken. I agree wheres Humboldt at this is supposed to be a rivalry game come on.

Watching that game against Trenton you could see the talent on both teams. For Milan we could move the ball when weren't putting it on the ground! We had several stops on defense. Not taking anything away from Trenton because they made us pay for our mistakes and that is the mark of a good team. But its alot tougher to score when you have to drive the length of the field instead of getting set up deep in your opponents territory and that happened multiple times last week.

I think the bulldawgs got caught up in reading their own press clippings. Yes, they have an abundance of talent and seniors and they know it. But last Friday was inexcusable!!! I can assure you that Morris has been all in their kool-aid and they are having a very intense week of practce. Humboldt better be ready!!!icon_twisted.gif

Thanks BIGPURPLEMACHINE I have been telling people that the cavs are much improved as well but people ignore it lol. We just need to work on simple mistakes and errors! The cavs are young and have a lot of talent coming up over the next few years... One of our main RB Johnny jones is just a sophomore ! If anyone comes close to breaking crocketts legendary earnest Williams records it will be him I think!