Science Hill vs Elizabethton

TopperFootball

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be about the last time they play this game....unless they just stick with it for tradition's sake. Same with DB vs South. If South drops down and they are expected too, we have seen the last of that series on the field.....forever

Toppers win

I think we should drop mo west and greeneville and add a team like Knox West or any big 6A school. Im not sure about dropping betsy though, too much tradition.

I don't think Eliz or Greeneville are getting the due they deserve. They are historically very strong football programs that can compete with any school in this area. DB may be a notch ahead of everybody but the rest of them you could easily lump together and that includes SH. Carter may turn them into a dominant program but it has not happend yet. If I was ranking them it would go like this:

DB

(no part. order) SH, Boone, South, TH, Greeneville, Eliz., Morristown E/W, Jeff Co.

Everybody else

I don't think Eliz or Greeneville are getting the due they deserve. They are historically very strong football programs that can compete with any school in this area. DB may be a notch ahead of everybody but the rest of them you could easily lump together and that includes SH. Carter may turn them into a dominant program but it has not happend yet. If I was ranking them it would go like this:

DB

(no part. order) SH, Boone, South, TH, Greeneville, Eliz., Morristown E/W, Jeff Co.

Everybody else

Don't count us out yet.. Too early to tell what we can bring.. All I know is that the young Science Hill squad on Jv brought it to the indians tonight. Not that it matters but still.