Hampton @ Johnson County

91LANDERS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with BDF, the line has to continue to improve and do their job until the whistle blows!

Boys have to get the personal stuff off their minds and go out and practice hard to win football games....Life will always be here, your football playing time will not!

I'll take Hampton by a single digit win...Gotta play to beat JC and those darn refs! Its a different world playing up there!

KING, the youth club jamboree Saturday (7:30a to 9:30p) kicked my butt...saw some good football tho and the future looks swell thumb[1].gif

Edited by uknoit2

I agree with BDF, the line has to continue to improve and do their job until the whistle blows!

Boys have to get the personal stuff off their minds and go out and practice hard to win football games....Life will always be here, your football playing time will not!

I'll take Hampton by a single digit win...Gotta play to beat JC and those darn refs! Its a different world playing up there!

KING, the youth club jamboree Saturday (7:30a to 9:30p) kicked my butt...saw some good football tho and the future looks swell thumb[1].gif

I was worried. You gotta have a uknozit on a message forum. unsure.pngicon_e_smile.gif

Thanks Reaction and I hope you have this one right. Hope you lay it on ER. I'm sure you'll have you're hands full but I think you guys will pull it out.

I feel pretty good about the ER game this year. Last year we played them at their place, and we did everything right but score. Defense played solid. We should take them by a few scores this time around at The Swmap. thumb[1].gif

Edited by reaction

I feel pretty good about the ER game this year. Last year we played them at their place, and we did everything right but score. Defense played solid. We should take them by a few scores this time around at The Swmap. thumb[1].gif

After what happened to you fellers last season,these boys should be on a search and destroy mission.I hope you get another shot a Friendship this year. This bunch of seniors knows good and well they earned a gold ball last season. That was one I'd never get over.

After what happened to you fellers last season,these boys should be on a search and destroy mission.I hope you get another shot a Friendship this year. This bunch of seniors knows good and well they earned a gold ball last season. That was one I'd never get over.

They are on a mission, and the intensity shows. Playing with a chip on their shoulder this year.