Hampton @ Johnson County

91LANDERS

Pujo, that looked to be a very large and seasoned JV team we were playing last night?! dry.png

Ill post if I hear about the injured....You do the same...

'91, Buck and the rest are brothers of another "blue" mother! But brothers just the same

Just found out our ole boy is fine,went home last night,just had a stinger.Thank goodness.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played Mitchell's jv's over at Avery a few weeks ago, we played a different team last night.We've got alot of freshman out there,if we can keep um all and pick up a fgew more as time goes by,this team will be lethal.

Let me know if you hear anything.That boy is one of our finest.

Thats EXACTLY what I thot!

I look forward to watching this unit play for many years to come....much heart and desire (amongst most of them), not to mention talent!!!!

Good to hear the kid is okay....he's a good one and we need him to jump right back in there

Thats EXACTLY what I thot!

I look forward to watching this unit play for many years to come....much heart and desire (amongst most of them), not to mention talent!!!!

Good to hear the kid is okay....he's a good one and we need him to jump right back in there

Mitchell is down this year. You may have seen some of their varsity out there. They are pretty young

Id say we saw alot of their varsity last night happy.png

Cloudland played Mitchell's jv's twice last year, Mitchell beat Cloudland the 1st time,2ond time Cloudland took a bunch of the varsity over there and beat up on um. They were probably afraid to bring a bunch of young kids ,thinking we might do the same thing.We were mostly a bunch of freshman and a few older kids who will be lucky to ever play in a varsity game.

Even at that ,we were right in the game when it got halted.We just had to attack through the air,couldn't block to run the ball and couldn't slow um down when they were on offense.The only bad thing was kids getting hurt.It takes alot of freshman a while to know the difference in hurting and actually being injured. Its a ROUGH game and if you don't have some aches and pains when you walk off the field,you didn't do anything.But I really like this bunch ,as they mature and learn what they're doing,this could be a SPECIAL BUNCH. I just hope these kids understand the potential they have. This could be one of, if not the best teams Hampton has ever put on the field.Its just going to take committment and hard work. It can't just be a few of um,it will have to be a united effort.

Cloudland played Mitchell's jv's twice last year, Mitchell beat Cloudland the 1st time,2ond time Cloudland took a bunch of the varsity over there and beat up on um. They were probably afraid to bring a bunch of young kids ,thinking we might do the same thing.We were mostly a bunch of freshman and a few older kids who will be lucky to ever play in a varsity game.

Even at that ,we were right in the game when it got halted.We just had to attack through the air,couldn't block to run the ball and couldn't slow um down when they were on offense.The only bad thing was kids getting hurt.It takes alot of freshman a while to know the difference in hurting and actually being injured. Its a ROUGH game and if you don't have some aches and pains when you walk off the field,you didn't do anything.But I really like this bunch ,as they mature and learn what they're doing,this could be a SPECIAL BUNCH. I just hope these kids understand the potential they have. This could be one of, if not the best teams Hampton has ever put on the field.Its just going to take committment and hard work. It can't just be a few of um,it will have to be a united effort.

Thats for sure....pains my ears to hear one whine cause they're sore or their fingers & toes hurt...Heck, its football...But it takes the young ones a lil while to realize it's not elementary ball anymore and being a stud in 8th grade doesn't assure you'll be one in HS short of HARD WORK

Hate I didn't get to see any of our better playing, got there when injuries slowed the game and left shortly after

Thats for sure....pains my ears to hear one whine cause they're sore or their fingers & toes hurt...Heck, its football...But it takes the young ones a lil while to realize it's not elementary ball anymore and being a stud in 8th grade doesn't assure you'll be one in HS short of HARD WORK

Hate I didn't get to see any of our better playing, got there when injuries slowed the game and left shortly after

We really didn't have any better playing, but just future stars in the making,this team will be able to do ALOT of things.