Hampton @ Johnson County

91LANDERS

A little off subject but im puttin it out there. Not sure if any1 has tried MONSOON thai on the way up to JC but its awesome. If u like thai or jap food u gotta stop there on the way up. Ive ate there a ton and will def be ready for some football after MONSOON!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little off subject but im puttin it out there. Not sure if any1 has tried MONSOON thai on the way up to JC but its awesome. If u like thai or jap food u gotta stop there on the way up. Ive ate there a ton and will def be ready for some football after MONSOON!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

Especially if you're the opposing team! Eat till you can eat no more roflolk.gif

I heard we had a "very good" practice yesterday. Hope we are getting our heads on straight and preparing for a JC team that is out for revenge.

This year's unit needs to understand that EVERY practice is important and each must give their all to be ready for Friday night.

I dont think we have the team to just 'show up' and win games under the lights this season...But, if this unit works hard Mon-Thurs,

the wins will come. thumb[1].gif

Not off subject at all BDF, what goes better with football than a pre or post game meal and those guys are awesome. GO HORNS!!!!

Not off subject at all BDF, what goes better with football than a pre or post game meal and those guys are awesome. GO HORNS!!!!

I love that place, when i played id have my parents stop and get me some on the way up but after i got outta school i started workin at the prison so i ate it all the time. Its awesome!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It's time DOGS!

Time to put the "game head" on....While doing a lil field prep for Saturday, I was told of the focus and hard work put in this week during practice....Thats all it takes, hard work, pride, determination and DISCIPLINE (you'll need a lot of that playing at JC!).

Dogs by 10

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It's time DOGS!

Time to put the "game head" on....While doing a lil field prep for Saturday, I was told of the focus and hard work put in this week during practice....Thats all it takes, hard work, pride, determination and DISCIPLINE (you'll need a lot of that playing at JC!).

Dogs by 10

Keep me posted. Good luck tonight.