Hampton @ Johnson County

91LANDERS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost by 1 cause we went for 2. Honeslty in my opinion the Dawgs are atleast a 2 TD better team

They had a td called back and atleast 15 penalties.for 200 yrds or more to there 2. We layed down a bit, i just.hate we lost. I may eat crow but i say atleast a 2td win down here next time.

Lost by 1 cause we went for 2. Honeslty in my opinion the Dawgs are atleast a 2 TD better team

They had a td called back and atleast 15 penalties.for 200 yrds or more to there 2. We layed down a bit, i just.hate we lost. I may eat crow but i say atleast a 2td win down here next time.

We diidn't get a bit of help,poorly called game to say the least. We did wear down some but all in all I was pretty impressed.Just got to add a little depth to give our iron men a break or 2. I also like our chances at home.We just have to put this one behind us and let it fuel our fire for next week. Its a marathon,not a race.

We diidn't get a bit of help,poorly called game to say the least. We did wear down some but all in all I was pretty impressed.Just got to add a little depth to give our iron men a break or 2. I also like our chances at home.We just have to put this one behind us and let it fuel our fire for next week. Its a marathon,not a race.

Mike's teams are usually slow out of the gate week 1. The dogs will be ok. When you go to Mountain City, its like to going to war against the world. You ain't gonna win unless they are just horrible. You all have another hard one at the nest next week. This region is unforgiving this year. It will be a battle for the ages at the nest.