Hampton @ Johnson County

91LANDERS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Actually Feel The Dogs Got Hosed In This One..LOL

Its nuttin but the truth..... maybe a little of it was our fault by laying down a bit but ive honestly never seen so many flags in my life. It really got me to boiling to see a ref out there that is from JC. He works in JC and has for 20 some yrs. He was like a gun slingger out there. If we get our other RB back in a few weeks it may be another tune. Also didnt help our biggest lineman quit this week either........ Edited by BDF36

Its nuttin but the truth..... maybe a little of it was our fault by laying down a bit but ive honestly never seen so many flags in my life. It really got me to boiling to see a ref out there that is from JC. He works in JC and has for 20 some yrs. He was like a gun slingger out there. If we get our other RB back in a few weeks it may be another tune. Also didnt help our biggest lineman quit this week either........

Yeah alot of flags for sure ,but some of the worst calls were the ones where they swallowed their whistle,so to speak.It gets frustrating watching that junk go on,but nothinng you can do but go back to work and prepare for the next one.Its untelling how many yards we had ,but the d is going to have to get better,gave up away to much. with a bunch of new starters,we should improve quite a bit as the season goes by.

Its nuttin but the truth..... maybe a little of it was our fault by laying down a bit but ive honestly never seen so many flags in my life. It really got me to boiling to see a ref out there that is from JC. He works in JC and has for 20 some yrs. He was like a gun slingger out there. If we get our other RB back in a few weeks it may be another tune. Also didnt help our biggest lineman quit this week either........

I'm From The Other End Of The State..And Wasn't There...Just Chiming In....Tough Loss For Pujo's Dawgs...

Was there as usual last night and like has been said before, When you go to JC you plan on playing the 11 guys on the field plus 1 or 2 officials. Makes it a hard team to beat. TSSAA should be sure no local officials call any local game, makes for to much possible conflict. Good Job Dogs I'll be following you to the Nest next week.