Wilson Central v Lavergne Week 1

fbfan1976

Coming off a big win at Gallatin the Wildcats will face an old 7AAA foe in the Lavergne Wolverines on Friday night. Lavergne is coming off a close loss to Antioch. What do you guys think about this one. Can the Wildcats win two on the road or will Antioch's speed and skill players be able to make the big plays? Good luck to both teams Friday.

Hopefuly the Antioch game was an eye opener for Lavergne. Should have come away with the win. Cant give up 20 unaswered to WC and hope to come back from that. But I said it in another post that Lavergne is better than lasr year. They have the talent and should make a game of it. Good luck Wolverines.

Hopefuly the Antioch game was an eye opener for Lavergne. Should have come away with the win. Cant give up 20 unaswered to WC and hope to come back from that. But I said it in another post that Lavergne is better than lasr year. They have the talent and should make a game of it. Good luck Wolverines.

I think this will be a very low scoring game. WC wins by a fg. Good luck to the Wildcats.

I think the wildcats have more improvement than lavergne from last years team. Wildcats QB was rested all of 4th quarter last wk. I expect a strong running game and Passing game on Lavergnes D. Also, wildcats special teams are using their star athletes instead of throwning kids out there with no sense of direction. 28-21 wildcats

Defense did not look like last weeks defense against Galatin in the 1st half.. Let them score on 4th and goal from the 9 also 4th and long from the 30. 2nd half defense came alive and finished the tackles they should have early in the game. If Central can put together two good halves next week the Hendersonville game should be a very good game.

I heard from somebody that went to the game that WC was robbed of a td in the 2nd qtr. Something about an interception/lateral and the kid who took the lateral was headed 90 yards untouched but the refs blew the play over at the point of the interception?

There can't be a rule that prohibits a pick from being returned, even in h.s. ball. What's up with that?

The refs did look like they were struggling some last night. Looked confused where to spot balls after penalties on several occasions. On that play the cornerback with the interception looked like he had his right leg wrapped up by the receiver the ball was meant for. The safety was right there so he tossed it back as the refs called the play dead. There waa alot of room too work with and a td could very well of been scored