Best freshman runningbacks

Guest bigC

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest football826

the 2 best running backs i have seen are sean schlanghaft from and edward sawyers from hhs. there ar very fast and strong and lead there team to beat riverdale in the lion bowl 17-14

Posted by football826:

the 2 best running backs i have seen are sean schlanghaft from and edward sawyers from hhs. there ar very fast and strong and lead there team to beat riverdale in the lion bowl 17-14

football826...welcome to coachT. I saw it was your first post and wanted to give a little handy advice. When you say hhs, it is difficult to know who you are talking about. There are a lot of hhs in Tennessee. The fact that you say that hhs played Riverdale leads me to believe that you are not talking about Humboldt High School. Huntingdon High School, Halls High School, Hixson High School, Houston High School, Hamilton High School, or Hillcrest High School among others. Those that made my possibilty list are Hillwood High School, Hendersonville High School, and Hillsboro High School.Is it one of those or did I miss it altogether? :D

Andrew Walsh of Bradley Central...he has speed and size and can run up the gut or outside.he is 6'0-6'1 180...look 2 see him in the bears offence in 2003...another good running back is Jamar Francis of Cleveland high school he is about 5'10-6'0 and weighs 200lbs...a great power runner. 2 boys 2 keep an eye on :o

I think Mike Jones from Monterey and Jared Phillips from Cookeville are the two best freshmen running backs in the state...Mike Jones is quick and hard to handle when he breaks it...Jared Phillips is big and will run over you to create daylight and then run forever...there must be something in the water in Putnam.

Jeremiah Crutcher of Hunters Lane!! By far the fastest of anyone in Metro Nashville, maybe the state! Has the speed to out run you and the toughness to run over you and keep going. Led Hunters Lane to a 8 - 0 City Championship the other night. Also passed the ball for 2 long scores.