Soddy-Daisy 3

Sullivan South 0

North Red Bank 3

Ooltewah 0

Signal Mt 1

Blackman 1

Signal 3

Ooltewah 0

Assume Ooltewah changed their strategy and actually attempted to have some offense (vs. ND game), and pulled some players to at least center field....

Soddy Daisy 2

Blackman 1

Oakland 2

Cleveland 0

Cleveland 1

Sullivan South 1

Sullivan South 4

Ooltewah 0 (See previous comment)

Signal Mt 1

Blackman 1

Signal 3

Ooltewah 0

Assume Ooltewah changed their strategy and actually attempted to have some offense (vs. ND game), and pulled some players to at least center field....

Soddy Daisy 2

Blackman 1

Oakland 2

Cleveland 0

Cleveland 1

Sullivan South 1

Sullivan South 4

Ooltewah 0 (See previous comment)

Is there a particular reason you are so condescending (and confirming people's worst thoughts about private schools) when speaking about other teams?? Your posts on here are a bit over the top, passive aggressive underhanded compliments, or just attempts to slap around other programs. Some might find it irritating, particularly from what I assume is a older parent of a current or former player who you would think would try present himself or herself with a little maturity and class. Maybe you do not mean to come off that way, but even your "compliments" on these boards seem less than sincere.

Is there a particular reason you are so condescending (and confirming people's worst thoughts about private schools) when speaking about other teams?? Your posts on here are a bit over the top, passive aggressive underhanded compliments, or just attempts to slap around other programs. Some might find it irritating, particularly from what I assume is a older parent of a current or former player who you would think would try present himself or herself with a little maturity and class. Maybe you do not mean to come off that way, but even your "compliments" on these boards seem less than sincere.

Calm down a little...I experienced one of the most boring games at that Ooltewah-ND game I have ever watched (ND playing or elsewhere)..My opinion is that in a non division tournament, play to win...not sit back and block the goal in a game that is just a game....You can argue great coaching.....I say zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now, regarding the Private school jab you tossed out...I find it irritating that YOU mention that...I will comment on any team, irregardless of private/public...heck, I have been pissed at Baylor for bailing out on our game with them...so don't toss out the private school card...that gets old...

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Calm down a little...I experienced one of the most boring games at that Ooltewah-ND game I have ever watched (ND playing or elsewhere)..My opinion is that in a non division tournament, play to win...not sit back and block the goal in a game that is just a game....You can argue great coaching.....I say zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now, regarding the Private school jab you tossed out...I find it irritating that YOU mention that...I will comment on any team, irregardless of private/public...heck, I have been pissed at Baylor for bailing out on our game with them...so don't toss out the private school card...that gets old...

Perfectly calm. Just making observations here.

But I never made it a private vs public - I specifically typed "when you speak about other teams" (private or public) and did not specify - but was only saying that when a private school supporter does such things and makes these comments (regardless of the recipient) it confirms people's worst fears about the private school supporters (self-righteous, condescending, arrogant, etc, etc).

I saw your bash against Baylor that you referenced. And while I understand why it would be frustrating to you, clearly a supporter of Notre Dame, I also thought it was a but narrow minded (of course they are not going to play a meaningless non-district/region game against someone and risk further injuries when they have much bigger games down the road) and, again, lacked class. It was a jab to get a jab in, a little slap in the face (to a program that your area should hang its hat on given the success they have had). I just think those sorts of comments do nothing but run the risk of putting you and your program in a negative light.

While I am new here, it is interesting (and perhaps educational) to see that the same types of comments come from the same people (I have yet to see these comments from others in the private school realm but I also have not honestly looked too much, you just seem to post a lot on here) . So I guess I may be in agreement with you. May be it is not a private school/public school issue, just a Notre Dame issue (or ChampDDS issue). Time will tell.

Perfectly calm. Just making observations here.

But I never made it a private vs public - I specifically typed "when you speak about other teams" (private or public) and did not specify - but was only saying that when a private school supporter does such things and makes these comments (regardless of the recipient) it confirms people's worst fears about the private school supporters (self-righteous, condescending, arrogant, etc, etc).

I saw your bash against Baylor that you referenced. And while I understand why it would be frustrating to you, clearly a supporter of Notre Dame, I also thought it was a but narrow minded (of course they are not going to play a meaningless non-district/region game against someone and risk further injuries when they have much bigger games down the road) and, again, lacked class. It was a jab to get a jab in, a little slap in the face (to a program that your area should hang its hat on given the success they have had). I just think those sorts of comments do nothing but run the risk of putting you and your program in a negative light.

While I am new here, it is interesting (and perhaps educational) to see that the same types of comments come from the same people (I have yet to see these comments from others in the private school realm but I also have not honestly looked too much, you just seem to post a lot on here) . So I guess I may be in agreement with you. May be it is not a private school/public school issue, just a Notre Dame issue (or ChampDDS issue). Time will tell.

Fair enough...I get kinda bored and always trying to get some things fired up, even at the cost of looking like a jerk...I represent me, a father of a player and a fan of the sport....I have one more year at this...so maybe I can try and get it right....Welcome to the boards...Please get more involved from your school, so we can keep this board going....harmelss fun.....

D

Edited: I guess the most frustrating thing about the Ooltewah game was there was a lot of talent out there on the field, fully capable of making a good game out of it from what I could tell....so seemed a shame to not utilize it....

Edited by CHAMPDDS