Scores

mjuhb

Hey, I call them as I see them. My next post might be calling down fire from Heaven on the refs and the G still wins 5-1.

Hey!!!!!!!Even I icon_evil.gif will admit that GPS is apparently playing some great soccer and compliments to those girls.......but, that is a lot of power you are threatning to toss around..........not sure I am going to compare the refs to Sodom, they are not screwing up that bad.......or do I have the wrong fire tosser?.......There is a story about a lesser man who took down a Captain and 50 men with that stuff; could that be you?.......I love the passion......With you on their side, you may just win it allthumb[1].gif

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that mean for that district, ChampDDS? Details from the game?

I believe that CCS wins the district, Notre Dame is 2nd (2 ties) and Signal is 3rd (Loss to CCS, tie to ND)...battle of Sequatchie and Marion County for 4th ? I have no clue...(EDIT- I believe Sequatchie take it since they beat Marion County in regular season)

CCS came out very strong in the first half, and ND looked very sluggish, with a majority of the play in our 1/3 easily the first 10 minutes...Irish finally started getting on track,and was 0-0 at halftime...Match was very even the 2nd half, with a yellow card to both teams, and game getting a little more physical...CCS scored first, with a quick forward possessing the ball well, and worked around our defender for a shot and goal...ND answered fairly quickly with a short pass corner kick that resulted in a great shot from outside of the 18 to catch the upper right corner above the keepers head....

As always, a great match between these two teams...a lot of respect for CCS and their players, since my daughter has played with 75% of them....

Now I have to go and play Dr. Dad, as my player got a full impact shot from about 5 feet away to the face in the first half, and may have some potential jaw joint damage...

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

I believe that CCS wins the district, Notre Dame is 2nd (2 ties) and Signal is 3rd (Loss to CCS, tie to ND)...battle of Sequatchie and Marion County for 4th ? I have no clue...(EDIT- I believe Sequatchie take it since they beat Marion County in regular season)

CCS came out very strong in the first half, and ND looked very sluggish, with a majority of the play in our 1/3 easily the first 10 minutes...Irish finally started getting on track,and was 0-0 at halftime...Match was very even the 2nd half, with a yellow card to both teams, and game getting a little more physical...CCS scored first, with a quick forward possessing the ball well, and worked around our defender for a shot and goal...ND answered fairly quickly with a short pass corner kick that resulted in a great shot from outside of the 18 to catch the upper right corner above the keepers head....

As always, a great match between these two teams...a lot of respect for CCS and their players, since my daughter has played with 75% of them....

Now I have to go and play Dr. Dad, as my player got a full impact shot from about 5 feet away to the face in the first half, and may have some potential jaw joint damage...

D

Sorry to hear. Hope she is okay. What year is she?