Bulldogs Invade The Nest

91LANDERS

Haha, I actually did have a #3, but I took it out at some point in that huge post. Something on the lines of Hampton's D steps up and gets Cosby frustrated and they don't play their game.

Now thats the one I was thinking about,the one where Hampton goes down there and controlls the game and sends a big statement that region1 still goed=s through Hampton,.I like that one. Just being honest,I'd say us fans will have a very entertaining game,The one with the least crucial mistakes will probably bring home the bacon. Just wondering ,do eagles eat bacon,, Dogs loves it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting the Poncho and Umbrella ready for a wet night Friday, But I plan on smiling all the way home. Hamptons' got a dead eye Quarterback and a couple of good receivers as well as a couple of hard running backs. If we get the

defense to do what I know they can we should have this one cold. However if PENALTIES get heavy it could cause trouble for all involved. Any official can find something on every play if he wants. Careful boys I'm screaming for you.

Good Luck to both teams tonight! All due respect to oldeagle and Cosby, I'll be pulling for the Bulldogs thumb[1].gif

hey pujo, I was watching the Alcoa/Maryville game on ESPN. I think it was coach Rankin that pulled out that 3 down punt to flip the field position, I was thinking of Coach Lunsford! Awesome play, so under used in football. How's are the lil pujos doing in the rank and file?

Good Luck to both teams tonight! All due respect to oldeagle and Cosby, I'll be pulling for the Bulldogs thumb[1].gif

hey pujo, I was watching the Alcoa/Maryville game on ESPN. I think it was coach Rankin that pulled out that 3 down punt to flip the field position, I was thinking of Coach Lunsford! Awesome play, so under used in football. How's are the lil pujos doing in the rank and file?

Thanks for the well wishes Smashmouth. As for the boys ,they are doing fine,got um working overtime.LJ may see his 1st varsity action tonight.Still smallish but got a huge heart. He's just a growth spurt away.

As far as that quick kickj,I still remember the very play you guys should have used it. Dang ,its all I could do to keep from calling timeout. Had the ball deep in your own territory,3rd and long. Would have took a miracle to pick up a 1st down. Got stuffed and had to punt.Punted and the kid took it to the house,ballgame over.

Thanks for the well wishes Smashmouth. As for the boys ,they are doing fine,got um working overtime.LJ may see his 1st varsity action tonight.Still smallish but got a huge heart. He's just a growth spurt away.

As far as that quick kickj,I still remember the very play you guys should have used it. Dang ,its all I could do to keep from calling timeout. Had the ball deep in your own territory,3rd and long. Would have took a miracle to pick up a 1st down. Got stuffed and had to punt.Punted and the kid took it to the house,ballgame over.

Man, I hope LJ gets on the field! I know he will stay with with it. I miss watching his older cousin play QB, awesome footballer!

Ya, I hear ya on the quck kick. I think fans forget football is a game of position, not possession! Plus when you quick kick like that, its kinda shifts the momentum since the other team is caught off gaurd! Tear em up tonight! I'll be rooting for LJ to pick up a fumble or run in touch down maybe! Hope you boys have a safe game!

Edited by SmashMouth

Man, I hope LJ gets on the field! I know he will stay with with it. I miss watching his older cousin play QB, awesome footballer!

Ya, I hear ya on the quck kick. I think fans forget football is a game of position, not possession! Plus when you quick kick like that, its kinda shifts the momentum since the other team is caught off gaurd! Tear em up tonight! I'll be rooting for LJ to pick up a fumble or run in touch down maybe! Hope you boys have a safe game!

If LJ.s success ever matches his work Hampton will have a goodun.Couldn't be prouder of a kid.He's got a head on him.Just hope the little one follows suit.

get ready for a battle tonight. i dont ever get on here much but i was board in class couldnt resist. i think hampton fans got a bad taste from cosby because of what happened to townsend in 06. we all knew he was their all state back and we had to stop him. freak accident and breaks his leg. we had the utmost respect for him never wanted to hurt him. but that was in the past lets talk about this year. im really biased toward k-rone being the best to ever play qb at cosby but #8 this year is the real deal at qb for cosby. the 3rd and final rone is a baller great mix of his two older brothers plays tb and de/lb. hampton is hampton get ready for off tackle power football. my prediction is cosby 28 hampton 22....by the way weather looks great on the hill