Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Great, physical, tough game.

I found early that if they didn't have #3, it would've been a blowout.

But, I'll be honest, if I had to pick any player from FC for my team. I'd want #12 Remus. He's a football player.

I just wish we had played like this last week.

Cason #7 ran like a man possessed. He was probably pushing 200 on the night.

It got chippy at times, but it's typical of this game.

I still think we need to stay in the I more.

Ambassador, I'm disappointed. You never look me up when you come up here.

I feel jilted.mad.gif

Edited by croz6110

Sounds like a great game and good job Gville! At least one of my teams won and I'm glad I picked the right game to attend! Go UT! I knew our defense wouldn't be able to hol gville, y'all have had our number the last few years. The good thing though is that we'll improve a lot more throughout the year. I'd like to see the final stats of the game. Did gville win the turnover battle? I thought whoever won that margin was going to win the game

The only turnovers I can think of is when Gville threw and interception at the end of the half, and when Long went out, Mitchell threw and int.

1st off, pay up all you losers...roflolk.gif 2ndly...welcome to region 4 AJ Long...you ain't in PA no mo. 3rdly...good game by both teams

Long is definitely gifted, but I think he's somewhat of a showboat.

He highstepped into the endzone on his first TD run, why it didn't get called, I'll never know.

And, I'm wondering. His helmet came off two plays in a row and he never left the field.

Both teams had linemen lose a helmet and had to come off a play.

Last week, we called a timeout to avoid it and Watson still had to stay off a play.