Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

So I finally saw that play and most of the time I agree with you Croz, but that hit was very dirty. He should be suspended for their next game. Yalls RB looked like a very strong runner, but we left a lot of points off the board and yalls defense came up big when they needed to

I didn't have a good view of it. Like I said earlier, I didn't have the angle nor the FC spectacles.

FC fans will see it the FC way and Gville fans will see it Gville's way.

Great game! Here are my thoughts. This game went about like I thought it would being close and decided late in the fourth quarter. The FCS receivers are as good a group as I have seen in a while. They caught everything threw at them, in traffic and in good coverage. They layed out for passes and gave their quarterbacks alot of confidence. In regards to #3 for FCS. He has all the physical tools a quarterback should have and is as good a runner as a passer. With that being said, it was evident he had never seen the physical play that he did last night. He was very arrogant getting off the bus and it carried on through is highstepping in to the endzone. It also showed during moments of the game. He didnt leave that way. The last thing I want to see is a player get hurt or injured and I sincerely hope he is ok and will be able to get back on the field. The Gordonsville Defense played very physical last night, not dirty. Football is a physical sport. The play out of bounds was unfortunate but not done intentional to hurt anyone. From what I understand in hearing from those who should know, #16's helmet got caught on #3's shoulder pads and basically their momentum took them in to the fence. #16 for GHS hit him cleanly in the field of play. The sidelines on that side are very shallow. I have seen this occur alot over the years. From what i understand, after they hit the fence, there were a handful of FCS players who began kicking and spitting on #16. I was also told by someone who should know that an FCS coach got involved as well. Listen, neither team likes one another and i get that. The Officials did the right thing and got the call right. There is no way #16 should have been ejected and no way will there be any chance he gets suspended. It never got to that level. The officiating could have been alot better both ways but the officiating in my opinion over the past few years has consistently got worse. Gordonsville defensively sent their linebackers all night and just physically beat up FCS. #4 for Gordonsville makes a difference. Yes, he plays with an edge but has got a bad wrap for the South Pitt game. He is not a dirty player but he is physical and very good at what he does. Secondary was where they were suppose to be but the FCS receivers made plays all night. Defensive plan was very good. Offensively, Cason was a STUD!. By the Second half, G'ville O-line was dominant. Big Region win!

Great game! Here are my thoughts. This game went about like I thought it would being close and decided late in the fourth quarter. The FCS receivers are as good a group as I have seen in a while. They caught everything threw at them, in traffic and in good coverage. They layed out for passes and gave their quarterbacks alot of confidence. In regards to #3 for FCS. He has all the physical tools a quarterback should have and is as good a runner as a passer. With that being said, it was evident he had never seen the physical play that he did last night. He was very arrogant getting off the bus and it carried on through is highstepping in to the endzone. It also showed during moments of the game. He didnt leave that way. The last thing I want to see is a player get hurt or injured and I sincerely hope he is ok and will be able to get back on the field. The Gordonsville Defense played very physical last night, not dirty. Football is a physical sport. The play out of bounds was unfortunate but not done intentional to hurt anyone. From what I understand in hearing from those who should know, #16's helmet got caught on #3's shoulder pads and basically their momentum took them in to the fence. #16 for GHS hit him cleanly in the field of play. The sidelines on that side are very shallow. I have seen this occur alot over the years. From what i understand, after they hit the fence, there were a handful of FCS players who began kicking and spitting on #16. I was also told by someone who should know that an FCS coach got involved as well. Listen, neither team likes one another and i get that. The Officials did the right thing and got the call right. There is no way #16 should have been ejected and no way will there be any chance he gets suspended. It never got to that level. The officiating could have been alot better both ways but the officiating in my opinion over the past few years has consistently got worse. Gordonsville defensively sent their linebackers all night and just physically beat up FCS. #4 for Gordonsville makes a difference. Yes, he plays with an edge but has got a bad wrap for the South Pitt game. He is not a dirty player but he is physical and very good at what he does. Secondary was where they were suppose to be but the FCS receivers made plays all night. Defensive plan was very good. Offensively, Cason was a STUD!. By the Second half, G'ville O-line was dominant. Big Region win!

I was standing right over the top of the fence just above where they went out of bounds. There was no kicking or spitting or anything like that. Putting something like that out here on Coach T without direct knowledge is STUPID! The hit was late and out of bounds. Does that warrant anything other than a personal foul, I don't think so. The officials called the offsetting personal foul on our coach. He pulled #16 off of AJ and got in his face and said "you can't do that to our quaterback". It should have been a personal foul on #16 and nothing more. Both teams played hard and physical. We got out coached, not out played.