Station Camp vs. Beech

tandem

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Beech have a let down after a big night in Paris? Can Station Camp get up off the mat after an 0-2 start?

Tandem... after watching both teams the past few weeks... Beech week 0 and stationcamp week 1 Beech would have to have a very big letdown to lose to station camp.

I saw antioch team constantly pressure the qb... lots of sacks and lots of qb pressures. Antioch ran a ball control offense and slowed down the game. I dont think camp can stop Beech this year.

Beech will win big. I am thinking similar to the portland score.

Does Beech have a let down after a big night in Paris? Can Station Camp get up off the mat after an 0-2 start?

I'm no fool, Beech big in this one. Have you heard the word about Jalen Hurd???? Just a little ditty I came up with. Hahaha. I remember jalen playing for the GOODLETSVILLE Trojans back when he was like 10 and he was spectacular back then. As a matter of fact, they won the TYFA "Super Bowl" back then. Several players at Beech played on that team as well. Wonder what happened at MBA for Jalen to transfer to Beech?? Did he see the handwriting on the wall with all the issues they have faced in the last couple of years?

I'm no fool, Beech big in this one. Have you heard the word about Jalen Hurd???? Just a little ditty I came up with. Hahaha. I remember jalen playing for the GOODLETSVILLE Trojans back when he was like 10 and he was spectacular back then. As a matter of fact, they won the TYFA "Super Bowl" back then. Several players at Beech played on that team as well. Wonder what happened at MBA for Jalen to transfer to Beech?? Did he see the handwriting on the wall with all the issues they have faced in the last couple of years?

Tandem what you think?

Beech will have to have an enormous let down for Station Camp to win this one. With Beech being one of the top teams in 5A, it will be an uphill struggle all night for SC. 28-10 Bucs. Good luck to both teams. No injuries.

Have you HURD! Beech is for real and will not be stealing a win here. Station Camp will give it to them, no JOKE! The most hyped team in the county is about to get bushed wacked by the best team in the district. Somebody is in desperate need of a win or could be looking for a new 401K provider. Beech by a lot, at least that is what I Hurd.

Have you HURD! Beech is for real and will not be stealing a win here. Station Camp will give it to them, no JOKE! The most hyped team in the county is about to get bushed wacked by the best team in the district. Somebody is in desperate need of a win or could be looking for a new 401K provider. Beech by a lot, at least that is what I Hurd.

Nice! thumb[1].gif