South Pittsburg against Seqatchie (Grider against this Barger man)

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. Did Grider give these boys two straight day off? I drove by Griders field today and these boys were not training for those Seqatchie boys. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Barger man practiced yesterday and today. That Gosset man said that Barger man was training at 7 in the morning yesterday. Grider has got to train our boys everyday of the week for the team we are going to play. You no what I mean? He cant give these boys days off like this. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the coach's son was just better. Neither did much vs SF. This week's game would have been a better measuring stick for both.

Better watch it or you will get blasted for speaking your mind........terrell even was quoted in the paper that huesman out played him in the game is why he got more playing time. It is puzzling to say that and then turn around and quit the next day. I am sure friends and family got in his ear, he seemed like a level headed kid, and someone said he was salutitorian of his class. I hope this kid lands on his feet somewhere, he is too talented not to play football.

I honestly would think though that terrell would be the starter and get most of the snaps. He was the socon freshman of the year after all. If the coach is playing favorites then it will come back to bite him, that's for sure, and the team will be aware of it also. He will get what's coming if that's the case. I would have figured they would have moved huesman to reciever or something with his speed

I honestly would think though that terrell would be the starter and get most of the snaps. He was the socon freshman of the year after all. If the coach is playing favorites then it will come back to bite him, that's for sure, and the team will be aware of it also. He will get what's coming if that's the case. I would have figured they would have moved huesman to reciever or something with his speed

Pretty sad the guy had created a lot of excitement here in Chatt that carried over from last year and then this happens. Not surprising it happens to the best. Hope they both respond going forward. Huesman is now a marked man and will b hero or zero from here on out. Robinson will continue on.. Too special not too

Trousdale County has open enrollment.hungry.gif Of course...there's only 1 school, so not a lot of transferring going on. popcorneater.gif

Another great program, loved the atomosphere up there. Bunch of great fans and kids. (Except for the Eagle blindsider lol, that was funny as crap) Glad our boy wasn't hurt that night. Showed that to a group of guys at work last week. Great form on the hit.

I am not comparing schools, I am comparing state championships in open enrollement counties. I just sent a letter to TSSAA about this, I think all counties should be open enrollement don't you? I think it would "level" the playing field in all counties. Thanks for being so nice in asking me to stop talking, but I am actually typing. I am going to try and start a "grass roots movement" on this topic. If anyone thinks its a good idea just message me! GO EAGLES!

Marion County isn't "open enrolled" in the sense Monroe County. SP nor Whitwell buses run in Jasper routes. Furthermore, there is a big difference in a county ranked ~ 50 in population in the state of Tennessee compared to one ranked 4th in population. Knox County is 3 and Monroe ~ 21 and Monroe gets some players from Knox County. Open enrollment should come with a weighted multiplier relative to county population for schools that actually have open enrollment.

Old Pirate says Congrats to D Johnson on his Player of the Week Award. Nice artical in the Times but Old Pirate ain't buying into Johnson is faster than the SP Streak aka Sam Picket. Point here is OP can't ever remember Picket being caught from behind or beat in a foot race. Leastways DJ appears to be a great kid and hopefully he will continue to improve his skills. BTW.....ain't sure UTC would be a place to go after the mess that has transpired lately!