District 12AA Central

District12AA

Irish9, you are one of the most biased fans on this board. The reason you are upset is because my opinion on the Jackets rings true.

I will criticize my team anytime it needs to be done. I do not just go to Marshall Co. games, I do not have a child that plays anymore, so I travel around and watch games every week. I attended the Page-Spring Hill game Thursday night and I will be going to the Hickman-Giles game this Friday. Like I said for the last 4 years I have traveled around the district watching the best games of the week.

Which Fairview game did you see?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh , going to the Giles game. I think I called that one ( Marshall fan w/crush on Giles ). I am bias , I believe I said FV got beat by a very good Cheatham team. And made no excuses for FV, for you to say that it is not that Cheatham is good, but rather FV is over rated. That is an example of bias , you are just bias against Fairview. If you pick Page to upset FV by 7 ,and Giles to beat an under dog by more than 14. Why would you not attend the FV / PAGE game, if you go to "the best games of the week". I will tell you why you are not going to the FV/PAGE game ,because you do not believe your on pick. I think you only picked Page to get FV goat. If i am wrong and you stand by your pick I guess I will tell my cousin to look for you at the Page game. Well I will let you go so you can get back to criticize Marshall. P.S. who forgot to tell me the Page/ SH game last week was the GAME of the week. Last I checked Lewis at Fairview topic was hot and over 200 replies with people outside of FV saying this may be the game to watch. Jacketman89 I bet his last FV game was FV at Marshall or no even better FV at giles.

Edited by Irish9

Irish9, you are one of the most biased fans on this board. The reason you are upset is because my opinion on the Jackets rings true.

I will criticize my team anytime it needs to be done. I do not just go to Marshall Co. games, I do not have a child that plays anymore, so I travel around and watch games every week. I attended the Page-Spring Hill game Thursday night and I will be going to the Hickman-Giles game this Friday. Like I said for the last 4 years I have traveled around the district watching the best games of the week.

Yes I am bias, and I can be because I do not have a name like District 12AA and pretend to be unbiased and host a version of coach t Game Day.

My last Fairview game was I attended was the Week 0 match up against Cheatham Co.

I attended the Page-Spring Hill game this week because it was on Thursday and I could watch Marshall Co. on Friday. I was impressed with Hickman so I want to see how they match up against Giles, who I have yet to see.

I will stand by my Page pick, because I think Page will exploit the Fairview secondary, which is not very good in my opinion.

Irish9, you are more than free to share your opinions but like I said you are bias. I am not bias like you claim, you just don't like what I have to say. I am not a believer in the Fairview team, because unlike a Hickman Co. team I saw Friday, Fairview has no heart. Looked like a bunch of individuals running around.

If you don't like my post or topics then don't respond.

Great argument, I believe Hickman/Giles will be the game to watch this week. Just because so many believe we (Hickman) can hang with Giles, and most are curious to see if this is actually true. I hope we can, and hope its a good game as everyone predicts. But don't let Fairview's one game they lost misguide you on what kind of team they are. They are very fast, and in high school football....that takes you a long ways. And going back to my day of playing (05'-08'), I dont think I've ever played against or watched Fairview not play with heart. They are always a sound team. I also had the privelage of watching them play two of their playoff games last year. I was very impressed. Marshal is also a very good team this year, as they usually are, and as I seen last Friday night, just looked like bad coaching for Marshal. Maybe not all the time, but that night, their coaching decisions were not on point. I do not know a whole lot about Page's program or their season thus far. So I will not give an opinion about them, all I know is from what I seen of them playing last season. Lewis usually always has a very solid team. They're never perfect and they're never bad. They almost always have a winning season. And having Coach Patterson as their DC helps them alot. East hickman, well its East what can you say. They have talented kids, they have decent size, not great but decent. They have an exceptional passing game, but their just not to the point of hanging on in big games. However, they have made it a long ways since they opened, and it wont be long before they are up in the top ranks of this district.Summit, well I do not know a whole lot about their squad this season either, I just know their a young team, and only time will tell. I have never been a big fan of Spring Hill, so I have not kept up with them sadly either. But from what I have heard they are not on the same level as Giles, Fairview, Lewis, Page, Marshal and Hickman. If I were to give my honest football opinion about the outcomes of this weeks games, it will be a lot different than what I am hoping the outcomes will be.

The top prospect in the District is probably Giles Co.'s Al Cobb. Very similar to Bo Wallace his senior year. Peterson from Marshall will be a good find for a OVC type school. Page really doesn't have anyone that stands out for the D1 level. Neither does Spring Hill or Summit.

On the 3A level, Fairview has two D1 prospects in Franklin and Moore, Lewis, East, and Hickman don't have any D1 players, IMO.

Amazing you can tell the D-1 ability of a bunch of Summit freshman and sophomore players after seeing them play once. Odds are you will be right. Still amazing talent for you to already make that call.

Amazing you can tell the D-1 ability of a bunch of Summit freshman and sophomore players after seeing them play once. Odds are you will be right. Still amazing talent for you to already make that call.

Someone is really sensitive. Sometimes the truth hurts. Hope to meet some Hickman Co. fans tomorrow night in Centerville. I will not dare cross over to enemy territory and sit with Giles.

Someone is really sensitive. Sometimes the truth hurts. Hope to meet some Hickman Co. fans tomorrow night in Centerville. I will not dare cross over to enemy territory and sit with Giles.

Someone doesn't understand the difference between sensitive and sarcasm. I said that the odds would probably prove you right. I guess reading comprehension is also difficult for you. Here's the truth, you are such a thin skinned sensitive snit that you will feel compelled to respond to me. You simply have to have the last word and refuse to acknowledge that you might not be right.

With the district season finally underway, I figure we need a central hub to keep up with standings, stat leaders and games of the week. Let me say I am upset with the effort of my Tigers last night. Coaches need to step it up.

Standings after Week 1

Giles Co. (1-0)

Hickman Co. (1-0)

Fairview (1-0)

Page (1-0)

Summit (0-0)

East Hickman (0-1)

Marshall Co. (0-1)

Lewis Co. (0-1)

Spring Hill (0-1)

I think it is safe to say no one in this district will be within 14 points of Giles Co. during the season. Seems like everyone is battling for 2nd. Right now I am impressed with Hickman Co. and the improvements they have made. Their HC has done a great job fixing the mess that was left by the last HC.

Week 2 of District Play Game of the Week

Giles Co. at Hickman Co.

A matchup of 3-0 teams. Giles Co. is the best team in 4A and real bring the Bulldogs back down to reality. Look for them to give them a fight in the 1st half and the Bobcats pull away for a 49-14 win.

Fairview at Page

An intercounty match-up. Looks like Page finally fixed its offense and the passing attack will give the Yellow Jackets trouble. Fairview has had a slew up injuries as a result this is my upset special. Page 28 Fairview 21

Spring Hill at East Hickman

East Hickman was humbled with their visit to the Brickyard. However they are a much improved team. A lot of Spring Hill supporters say their coach is on the hot seat. I will say this may send him out the door when East Hickman wins 35-21.

Summit at Lewis Co,

Summit is still looking for their first district win. I thought they would be more improved but the 9-0 win against Northwest was not impressive. Lewis Co. suffered some key injuries last night. Look for the Panthers to get healthy and see the mercy rule come into effect. Lewis wins 42-7.

My Tigers are playing at Columbia in a non-district match-up. I don't know if I can stomach this whole season. Coach Pitts needs to realize, we need our best players on the field.

Thoughts?? Predictions??

F comes before G and H.....12aa you're a joke.