TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

If the Jackets show up to play I think it will be close and they might even pull out a win. Should be a good atmosphere up there in Gordonsville wish I could make the trip to watch it

The talent and the experience gap is so wide this year, that if TC wins it should be a HUGE upset.

But, TC is better coached and have been for a long time, which is evident by the streak. I do know that TC is down some players and the ones that are healthy have been practicing late every night, so they'll be as prepared as the coaching staff can possibly make them.

I just hope that our talent overrides that.

The talent and the experience gap is so wide this year, that if TC wins it should be a HUGE upset.

But, TC is better coached and have been for a long time, which is evident by the streak. I do know that TC is down some players and the ones that are healthy have been practicing late every night, so they'll be as prepared as the coaching staff can possibly make them.

I just hope that our talent overrides that.

Talentwise...tc got more...u will see it fryday night. as far as practice...no more than any other week...done before 7:30...per director of schools

Praying for rain tomorrow. My daughters softball rainouts have been rescheduled for tomorrow night and my allegiance lies with my kiddo no matter how bad i wish i were at the turney. However, a good rain during the day will insure my seat will be filled, as it should be. Lol. I know its terrible but i fear that after this game the remainder of the season will be played mostly by backups and the next "real" game won't be til November.