TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

It's happened.....Snowy is sounding like a Vandy or Gordansville fan. NEXT YEAR!!!!

And...."soph class will be jr's next year"...... if they are geting the same education that slim is so proud of.......they may be a year older, but not necessarily jrs.

yeah, i sound like a carthage fan talking playoffs. icon_lol.gif

fwiw, tc schools ranked higher than sc on the exceptional schools thing, so our kids have a better shot at advancing than yours. icon_e_biggrin.gif

tc kids having a better shot at advancing than sc kids, imagine that, you'd think i was still just talking about the playoffs but now it applies to both. roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

... even if Im public enemy numero uno

you're not, and no one thinks your are. :thumb:

a small number may have said that, not a majority, definitely not every poster. you've been mercy ruled before so you can drop the never garbage and unfounded superiority complex.

when you start using absolutes in a statement it takes more away from your statement than it adds.

if you were really as confident as you're trying to sound you wouldn't be attempting to inflate your statements with words like never and every. reaching like that makes you sound like one of those little yapping dogs you're always speaking of. thumb[1].gif

Learn to read billy! Lay off the meth and get some sleep....Gordy has never mercy ruled us and the statement was about this year. No chance they would and yes u said they would last year too. Obviously you don't learn well.

Guest Termite

yeah, i sound like a carthage fan talking playoffs. icon_lol.gif

fwiw, tc schools ranked higher than sc on the exceptional schools thing, so our kids have a better shot at advancing than yours. icon_e_biggrin.gif

tc kids having a better shot at advancing than sc kids, imagine that, you'd think i was still just talking about the playoffs but now it applies to both. roflolk.gif

Yea, ole slim and hemp are the poster boys ya'll have for that education thing.......thumb[1].gif

I guess that's why you live in SC, to raise our I.Q. level.

SC will have about the same record as TC going into the playoffs, only I suspect that all SC losses will be to a school larger or equal size. Don't think TC can say the same thing.

All bull aside......TC and SC both have big games this week. Could be trouble for both.

I say they SP has an equally talented team and it will be a great game if it happens. I say the team that travels will lose. But if that team is GV who gets the W it will not be by more than 7 points and I will bet the house on that, and if SP gets the W it will be by an absolute minimum of 2 touchdowns. SP plays a tougher schedule therefore leaves more doors open for them to take a loss or two which screws them in the playoff games. Either way yes GV beat FCS and Yes they beat TC. Two teams because of what I have seen posted on coacht and in the papers i dont believe either team are up to snuff. I think who SP will face in the playoffs this year will be very difficult to beat.( SP will struggle) pending they can make it to a faceoff with GV I said it once and i will say it again the team that travels will lose! Sorry TC and FCS no insult intended I really do respect these two great programs i just think these two teams are down this year.

No insult taken but I'm wondering what you're using as a comparison? We're down compared to past FCS teams? If that's what you think then your absolutely crazy or just don't know anything about this years team. I doubt we lose another game this year. Talent wise this is prob the best FCS team there has ever been but we have no depth this year. The 07 team had some talent too but choked in the championship. Gville is a lot better than you think. And I'll say that they'll beat SP by 21-28 if SP's line is really as bad as everyone says

Learn to read billy! Lay off the meth and get some sleep....Gordy has never mercy ruled us and the statement was about this year. No chance they would and yes u said they would last year too. Obviously you don't learn well.

pry yourself away from your crack pipe for just a few minutes and show me where i said that. don't give me that empty shell reply "i aint wasting my time..." put up or shut up.

no one ever said that they have mercy ruled sp, you just came over blowing smoke, you're go to move. and there's always a chance, you're just too ignorant to realize it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edited by snoball5278

You got me!!! Your cool man. yap yap yap yap yap

you're trying to be sarcastic with those first two sentences, but it's actually the truest thing you've ever posted. :D

yeah, it's a down year for tc, but no matter how this year ends, for either of our programs, sp is still lil brother playing second fiddle same as you :thumb: