TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

I don't think the gameplan was bad, but like you said, they should make it more simple.

I think in trying to confuse Gville's defense, they confused their own players.

They had to think too much, which I think resulted in all the motion penalties.

The coaches "thought" we could hang with this Gville team...in reality we were outmanned all over the field...a blind man could see it!..we LUCKED UP to get a TD a gville defender had it for a int and he lost it and our guy caught it totally a lucky bounce. Our senior class this year has no heart and they are soft. except for a couple So its really like playing with only 1 or 2 seniors and 7 sophmores. couple of jrs. If our boys want to win they have to give 120% along with our coaches...they have to coach smarter. Know the limits of "their" boys. Play within those limits. We ran at least 2 plays tonight that were probably the worst 2 plays in TC history. Both resulted in turnovers!!

K.I.S.S.

Go Jackets!!

So Pitt will cause them plenty of problems on defense. It's just with that many SR's and SP D being young Gordysville has to have upper hand. One thing is they won't see speed like we have until us but with great line play you can bottle it up. Lots of things could happen between now and then injuries seeding etc. Plus which team keeps improving. One thing about SP will b their competition last half of season will have them battle tested and ready or on injured reserve. Signal, Knox Grace, Boyd, Polk, and the Ga School will all be much better than anyone else see's overall. Time will tell

SP definitely has a tougher schedule from here on out...more injuries possible...being from TC and having seen SP in the past...Gville has enuff speed to run with anybody, i guarantee you...your backs may not make it out of the backfield though. popcorneater.gif

Guest Termite

i've been going to that bridge everyday since last saturday to count all the floaters that kept popping up throughout the week. thought i saw you swim ashore at least 3 times. roflol.gif

tough loss for a young jacket team. great win for g-ville, you guys need to stay focused and win state this year, or this win will be the only thing you have to talk about. thumb[1].gif

termite, what week will carthage schedule us next year? or do we have to lose to gordonsville twice? roflolk.gif

Wait a minute.......using YOUR logic......SC only plays TC on down years. An Jimmy knows when TC is going to have down years.

Said so yourself.

Kinda figuring wrong there ain't you? " do we have to lose to G-ville " That was a pure and simple BEATING....you didn't just "lose to G-ville.

No floaters over here........our streak is intact.roflolk.gif

Guest Termite

Our coaches didn't show up!!

These aren't the same coaches that won state a few years ago?? Car break down?? Prior engagement?? Forgot they had a game tonight? ? if not, I wonder how they forgot how to coach in such a short time.

These aren't the same coaches that won state a few years ago?? Car break down?? Prior engagement?? Forgot they had a game tonight? ? if not, I wonder how they forgot how to coach in such a short time.

Let me remind you...you remember last FRYDAY night in Livingston? hungry.gif

Well...IT WASN'T QUITE THAT BAD roflolk.gif

Guest Termite

SP definitely has a tougher schedule from here on out...more injuries possible...being from TC and having seen SP in the past...Gville has enuff speed to run with anybody, i guarantee you...your backs may not make it out of the backfield though. popcorneater.gif

Well.......not ANYBODY.roflol.gif

Every TC poster said gordysville had the speed we did and would beat us last year. No I'm not digging through 100 pages from a year ago to prove a point. It's not that crucial to me. Like I said time will tell...

Cuz its BS...I know SP has speed... i never said last year that gville could run with SP...but i am telling you that this yr they are brutal...i watched them play uFCA and TC...they earholed and manhandled both teams...you can tell they are srs...they make very few mistakes...and are quick to respond ...gettting plays in, etc. SP will get whipped...i'll bet you a cuban cigar and a pack of bottle rockets on it.hungry.gif