TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

Can't say I am surprised with the score! TC is still working out some kinks and Gville caught them earlier! I would think if they met later in the season that TC would be a much improved team and this would be a closer game. However, from this point on until they get to the quarters or semis Gville shouldn't be challenged! I hope that doesn't effect them any when they finally do meet up with a good team in the playoffs...

Hartsville was just simply outmanned in this one.

They moved the ball well, but the penalties that come from inexperience and youth killed them.

Defensively TC had 6-7 men on the line and we were able to pretty much what we wanted.

But, like was said earlier, they never quit, but they were wore out.

They used a lot of misdirection and false keys to throw our defense off and it worked, but they couldn't break free for the big one.

Congrats Tigers, and if TC can get healthy, they'll be a better team at the end of the year.

We scored on fourth down right before half and the jackets caught us napping with 2 seconds left to make it a ballgame.

The second half was mistake after mistake for TC and our o line whipped their dline, but was especially killing their linebackers. We coulda beat um worse.

I knew this would be a blow out. I called it. I don't think this TC team will realize the hard work it actually takes to be a great team. No heart. No work. No results. I'm not surprised.

the one's that are on the team have to work. What showed tonight was their effort and the fact that they are well coached but young. Next year TC will be much better, the next year they'll be hard to touch.

the one's that are on the team have to work. What showed tonight was their effort and the fact that they are well coached but young. Next year TC will be much better, the next year they'll be hard to touch.

I've seen TC teams with less talent do more. This team has talent. I seriously question their work ethic. Not taking anything away from gville. They are a great team. But from what I hear TC's practices and offseason workouts are lacking in intensity, urgency, and desire. Football games are won during those times. Until the intensity picks up in practice, TC will be unhappy in some of the results they see on Friday nights.

Hartsville was just simply outmanned in this one.

They moved the ball well, but the penalties that come from inexperience and youth killed them.

Defensively TC had 6-7 men on the line and we were able to pretty much what we wanted.

But, like was said earlier, they never quit, but they were wore out.

They used a lot of misdirection and false keys to throw our defense off and it worked, but they couldn't break free for the big one.

Congrats Tigers, and if TC can get healthy, they'll be a better team at the end of the year.

Did the fence get any tackles tonight? roflolk.gif