Baylor vs MBA

slowrunnertn

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be close with MBA pulling it out late in the game.

28 - 24 MBA

SIF-this is an interesting view. You may be right but I think the scoring will be lower. Last week I felt that MBA would have one of its finest moments at BA. I was wrong. MBA had players that were flat and their effort and hearts were questioned. I also felt last week and posted that if MBA lost to BA, the season could be lost quickly.

Tomorrow night is a must for MBA . The demons from last year must be slain. The litlle voices that the player hears questioning his ability to compete and win must cease. A win does that. A loss, especially one that shows a lack of courage or effort, will turn the whispers into shouts. A loss means another probable loss against BGA , a blown season, and poor prospects for next year as they are losing roughly half of the team of 58 to graduation.

I say MBA by a touchdown. The line is Baylor -2.

Let's see what happens.

mba came out strong went 80 yards in 4 plays from that point baylor seemed to have it under control 10 to 3 mba at half baylor comes out strong in 2nd half goes up 20 to 10. mba to their credit never gave up scored twice in last 6 minutes the final td with 48 seconds left.

both teams will have something to say about what happens in playoffs. baylor has very young line that in my opinion is getting better every week. if they keep getting better with the skill people baylor has on offense and defense I would not want them in my bracket in the playoffs.

mba has great size and heart and if they continue to improve will be hard to handle in november as well.

should be exciting year in d2

Thanks reddad:

Congratulations to MBA! Everyone knew it was going to be that type of game. Perception is MBA and Baylor are similar type teams, Baylor being good last year and this, and MBA being alot better this year than last.

You are right, DII-AA will be exciting and very interesting this year