A-AA Euro poll is updated

MVM

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least now Champ will have to find something else to whine about icon_e_smile.gif

Glad to see the voters didn't penalize the Lady Devils too much for this weekend's results.

I don't think you should be penalized for making a weekend run like that........and somewhat respectable at thatthumb[1].gif .........ND is the only team in our area you see making regular season runs like that

.........ND is the only team in our area you see making regular season runs like that

Sorry Booger say ain't so.

McMinn Co. had.... Maryville, Hardin Valley, Farragut

Baylor had....Hutchison, Collierville, Holy Name

GPS had.....Brentwood Acdy, PJP2, CCS, BGA

SD had......CCS, Farragut, Siegel, St. Benedict

While I applaud ND for their tough schedule, They are not the only one's in "our area" that has a tough schedule.

Sorry Booger say ain't so.

McMinn Co. had.... Maryville, Hardin Valley, Farragut

Baylor had....Hutchison, Collierville, Holy Name

GPS had.....Brentwood Acdy, PJP2, CCS, BGA

SD had......CCS, Farragut, Siegel, St. Benedict

While I applaud ND for their tough schedule, They are not the only one's in "our area" that has a tough schedule.

new that would get a responsehuh.png and I stand somewhat corrected.....I will not bite on the Baylor and GPS (no offense to WH, but the schedule Baylor and GPS took on fails in comparison to the challenge WH took on).....I admit the the others got some kudo's, which makes you sorta right........though MVM, I am suprised you would say playing CCS is a stepping up and over your head game for SD......I personally would not pick CCS as a fovorite over SD

Euro-Sport Update.......Hope Euro-Sport Rankings Updater is not an official Title someone owns

1. Christian Academy Knoxville (12-0-1)

2. Notre Dame High School (5-1-4)

3. Christ Presbyterian Academy (8-1-2)

4. Chattanooga Christian School (9-2-1)

5. Gatlinburg-Pittman High School (9-2-0)

6. East Hamilton High School (9-1-1)

7. White House High School (5-5-1)

8. Fred J. Page High School (6-4-1)

9. Signal Mountain High School (2-3-3)

10. Greeneville High School (2-4-2)

11. Hume-Fogg Academic (5-4-1)

DCurtis, I still think WH is stronger than EH & GP, neither of them have played that schedule in the last couple of weeks.......and I believe SM benefited from our poor play last week, but not enough to move up that far after the 6-0 lost to GPS (would like to think the Lady Irish can stay closer than that in a few weeks)