DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

Hearing Smith Co. is really down this year from many people around the region. I have been told that the Manning "hype" is overrated. From what it appears and word around the region that Puckett, Molander, Phillips and Fullilove are ahead of Manning this year or actually better in terms of talent. DeKalb has the mo right now and I would look for Dekalb to do something special on one of the first plays. Look for a pass from Puckett to Fullilove with puckett coming around on the sweep for the half back pass for the first play of the game. Dekalb 34 Smith 14.

Oh my goodness stealer - I guess we will just have to let #25 sit this one out since "Smith Co. is really down" this year and he, #25, is not a factor in this game. Naaaa - I bet he will play rolleyes.gif

Edited by scooter

Special teams will be important here..sc has returned either a punt or kickoff for a touchdown in about every game..not sure about the la game..coverage has looked good too except for one blow up against la

I was out of the state when we played LA and didn't get to see the game, but I thought someone said SC returned the 2nd half kickoff for a TD.

From hearin all our opponents this year we must really suck this year. They gettin all this from the la game. Trust me when I tell u folks u better buckle down ur chinstraps good and tight. We just didn't show up that night. I can assure you your not gonna walk over us tmrw night. Go ahead and count us out tho. Make it easier for us

Hearing Smith Co. is really down this year from many people around the region. I have been told that the Manning "hype" is overrated. From what it appears and word around the region that Puckett, Molander, Phillips and Fullilove are ahead of Manning this year or actually better in terms of talent. DeKalb has the mo right now and I would look for Dekalb to do something special on one of the first plays. Look for a pass from Puckett to Fullilove with puckett coming around on the sweep for the half back pass for the first play of the game. Dekalb 34 Smith 14.

You're dumb to say he is overated. He has close to 1000 all purpose yards. Put him anywhere on the field and he will make a play. And 1000 is pretty darn good for just 4 games.