DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

Good lord folks..i dont mean any harm..just talking junk and ruffling feathers..in the end i wish all teams the best of luck and enjoy the game of hs football. My apologies if i went too far

That's not the way to talk trash and ruffle feathers! There is plenty of people on here that talk trash and poke at each other with out going to that extreme. I don't post on here much but I am as loyal and faithful SC fan as alot of the others on here and some of your other post have really gotten to me but I thought it better not to respond. Especially the one questioning the coaches. I have never coached at the high school level but have on several others and I will at times during the game question what the coaches are doing but in the end it don't matter what I think. That's why they get paid to coach and I get paid to do what I do. This site was made for people like us to get on here and talk about each others team and brag on the kids that go out and play every Friday night and maybe throw in a few jabs at each other here and there. So I guess what I am saying is that if you can't keep that trash off here then do all us SC fans a favor and don't post at all! To all the other teams fans on here I apoligize for this guys behavior and hope you don't gauge our team and all our fans by this one.

This thread is stupid. gunner is picking a fight and the rest of you are playing into it. Lets get back to football talk. Im new to this site and a transplant fan of sc football. Why do you experts think sc is down this year? We have an experienced o line, a great running back. Other than that im not impressed. Defense looks lost most of the time. Secondary is a bit slow. Recievers drop too many balls. Doesnt look like the smith county im use to watching. Ill keep ringin my cow bell for them tho. Go Owls!!

To answer to your first remarks...it isn't stupid. It's about common courtesy and respect. That's not stupid. Nor will it ever be stupid. Hopefully you understand that. However, even a dynasty program has off years. I don't see SC going any worse than 7-3/8-2 during the regular season. If that's an off year, I would love to be off every year. It just hasn't been normal for them to lose that many games regularly...ever. The faithful understand, while the fair-weather expect 10-0 or everyone sucks. Maybe that answers the question? SC isn't down, it's just that year.

Carthage has some very serious "discipline" issues it seems.....attacking band members ?? Cursing on the T ?? ohhh the shame of it all icon_e_surprised.gif

Well......ther you have it. If anybody knows about discipline problems, it would be a southside resident!

Look at it like this.. We have a great RB, an improving D, a QB, I think has been pretty spot on passing the ball this year. We have played a murders row type of schedule thus far. I think by the end of the season, we will be a force to contend with. Hey, it sure is better than we thought we would look like a few short months ago... Never look a gift horse in the mouth.... have faith.

Well......ther you have it. If anybody knows about discipline problems, it would be a southside resident!

All Programs have "discipline" issues of some nature. To this point this season though, we have been the least penalized in all four of our games and playing very well right now. Our Team is playing as a Team and for each other with a long term goal in mind. They are taking one game at a time.

He might have been FROM up here but he aint here no more cause we run those type people out. If I was guessing though gunner76 is probably Antwan with another screen name just showing his true colors. The old schedule toughened up this year abit and it dont feel too good boys. The days of the cream puffs every friday night till playoffs is over sounds like. Try to keep you alls composure and not be picking on the band kids for goodness sakes. Show some class.

Nope. If we was looking for cream puffs, we would add Whinemoreland back to the schedule. icon_lol.gif Yelp, the schedule toughened up this year, but once every 13-15 years, it should, These are the same " cream puffs" (as ya'll call them )we've been playing for years. Even beat LA the year they won state. They're "cream puffs" when SC wins, but are "tougher" when they win, Funny how that works.

Again, Stampus Lickus, we'll see how Whineytown does in about 3 weeks against one of those "cream puffs" we play.

Gotta watch picking on band kids don't ya Stampus? I remember a day YOU was picking on band kids. Making fun of the football player that also played in the band............that is until he kicked your hind parts in the quarter finals. roflol.gif REMEMBER? I do.

All Programs have "discipline" issues of some nature. To this point this season though, we have been the least penalized in all four of our games and playing very well right now. Our Team is playing as a Team and for each other with a long term goal in mind. They are taking one game at a time.

I know, but Happy Charles is concerned about our band. .......Ya'll are playing very good right now. Should coast into the playoffs. But be careful. Ya'll will get thrown in with SC and have folks saying "if you played atougher schedule", if you get beat in the playoffs. According to others ya'll ain't played anybody because everybody is down this year, and the one game you lost, well, they weren't very good either.

Look at it like this.. We have a great RB, an improving D, a QB, I think has been pretty spot on passing the ball this year. We have played a murders row type of schedule thus far. I think by the end of the season, we will be a force to contend with. Hey, it sure is better than we thought we would look like a few short months ago... Never look a gift horse in the mouth.... have faith.

In the 3 big games against good competition, your quarterback has thrown 6 interceptions and threw two ball against Gordonsville that were right in their hands but just dropped. Also his completion percentage in those games isn't very good.

Edited by FNL12

I know, but Happy Charles is concerned about our band. .......Ya'll are playing very good right now. Should coast into the playoffs. But be careful. Ya'll will get thrown in with SC and have folks saying "if you played atougher schedule", if you get beat in the playoffs. According to others ya'll ain't played anybody because everybody is down this year, and the one game you lost, well, they weren't very good either.

Like i said, taking one game at a time. Can only control schedule by two games such as playing Carthage and Westmoreland, two good programs with built in rivalries. Friendship, Hartsville and Carthage are all good teams.