Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, I know nothing about what I speak, yet everything I've said is true. In two weeks, the final hammer will be dropped by the TSSAA. Follow the rules, don't cheat, it's really as simple as that.

Not a fan of either team but I Hurd the same thing. That bein said Giles co by 40+ there a very strong team

You're right, I know nothing about what I speak, yet everything I've said is true. In two weeks, the final hammer will be dropped by the TSSAA. Follow the rules, don't cheat, it's really as simple as that.

Two weeks?The final hammer has already been dropped everyone has moved on ready for a Friday night butt whipping.Hey Brokeback enjoying that kitty cat tron that the land fill bought y'all to shut y'all up.70,000 for a jumbo tron?Your kidding me.For 70,000 they could have made much needed up grades to your field.Like goal post that don't lean,A clock that works correctly,Lights that stay on or better yet use the money to keep a coach.Friday can't get here quick enough.

The Tennessean article stated that it's a two week suspension now but the investigation is ongoing. Looks like it could be longer.

What do Giles fans have to say about their coach?? I know here in our county if a coach does that he would be fired.

"the rest of the story" is something you'll probably never hear.our team and bobcat fans are backing our coach 100%. Edited by sawdust76

The Tennessean article stated that it's a two week suspension now but the investigation is ongoing. Looks like it could be longer.

What do Giles fans have to say about their coach?? I know here in our county if a coach does that he would be fired.

Really? And Indy didn't have any new players show up this season????popcorneater.gif

Really? And Indy didn't have any new players show up this season????popcorneater.gif

Classic deflection there. Yes we had two transfers. One is eligible to play now and one has to sit out a year per TSSAA rules. Unlike you we know how to abide by the rules.

Once again very sad situation when winning is that important that you can't accept blame for wrong doings. Whose fault was it again for the first infraction??

Classic deflection there. Yes we had two transfers. One is eligible to play now and one has to sit out a year per TSSAA rules. Unlike you we know how to abide by the rules.

Once again very sad situation when winning is that important that you can't accept blame for wrong doings. Whose fault was it again for the first infraction??

The first was ours and we paid the price for it. So why don't you give us the facts about this one? And I said facts. So how did Indy find these two transfers????icon_question.gif