Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

Hindsight is 20/20 huh brokeback? It happens when you think your all that but in reality your just average. At best. Just didn't have what it took so now you want to take it out on everybody here. The problem is in the mirror. Go

take a look!

thumb[1].gif

You keep insisting that I'm Coach Mac, yet I'm not. It really cracks me up every time you make an "inferior coach" or "Riverdale" comment. Keep guessing my friend. :)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I thought about that after your earlier post Troll. I realized it was good for you to have the heat transferred from your team and even better being a by stander in the whole affair, rather then the focal point.

You must work for Exxon Troll, all the gas your adding to the fire. :)

Edited by aintskeered

Lol. I thought about that after your earlier post Troll. I realized it was good for you to have the heat transferred from your team and even better being a by stander in the whole affair, rather then the focal point.

You must work for Exxon Troll, all the gas your adding to the fire. icon_e_smile.gif

I have been told before that I am full of it. cool.png

Just wait til waterboy catches wind of this.

fueltofire.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

Bulldog, take your crush elsewhere. You obviously know NOTHING of the situation, so posts like that make you sound ridiculous. I know OC personally, so yes, I know of what I speak.

Crush? So because one respects a team (team is more than their coach), then one is assumed by you to have a crush on a team? You are pathetic. Do you know anything about football? or Do you only know every line and statement in the TSSAA handbook? Because by your posts thats all it sounds like you know. I dont know their coach, and I never doubted you did not know about the coach situation. All I said was...shut up about it, and quit trying your hardest to get people to not like Giles county football just because of something their coach "may or may not" have done. I respect Giles team, by team I mean their ATHLETES and PLAYERS, they're talented with heart and hard work. Watch them play Friday night and you will see what I mean. Any true football player respects a team with the dedication they have. Talk football cowboy....not rules.BTW whats your guess on the score for the Giles Marshall game friday night?? icon_e_confused.gif

The coach turned himself in because he knew that Marshall Co. was going to report it. I know that he did pursue three players and two of them I know really well. I could care less if it was reported, because none of it fell through. I am getting tired of the disrespect to these young men. If any of you think that Giles is going to go out there and win by as many as they want your crazy. Yes Columbia did but the adjustments in pass defense have been made. I am not taking anything away from your awesome bobcats, but when you fill their heads up that they are going to run the score up on a team that is equally as talented they are setting themselves up for a let down. We will be ready come Friday Night. Crow fest in Giles Co. Marshall 28 Giles 14.