RIVERDALE @ SIEGEL

GREENMULE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner of this one will more than likely win the district. Siegel is riding high while riverdale doesn't seem to be as powerful as years past. I believe Siegel's dual threat offense rolls in this one. 31-21. Good luck to both teams. No injuries.

I keep hearing Riverdale isn't as good as last year? Well, they are ranked #2 and have dominated every opponent they have faced so far. Why are people saying this? I'd like to hear from some Riverdale fans as to what they really think about this team.

They probably are as good or better, but they have not turned Woodruff loose yet. so they really haven't shown alot yet. they have ran a basic offense so far and it has worked so why risk dillon up to this point.thats 5 extra weeks to get his knee stronger.the secondary has some good athletes but are alot younger than last year. linebacker core and d-line are in good shape. punt game is down alot from last year.

This game really means nothing. Its the second meeting between these 2 that will be important. These 2 will be 1-2 in the district. Nobody else in the district will come close to these 2.

As far as my pick, Siegel is a well oiled machine with a lot of confidence. Riverdale thinks they will win because theyre riverdale. Riverdale gets woken up tonight as Siegel lays it on them 35-21. But remember the rematch down the road will be what really counts and Riverdale will be ready for that one.

Emotion will play a big roll for siegel tonight since its a home game. Warriors will have to make no mistakes and take the crowd out of it early. Could go either way. Reminds me of a Blackman game two years ago at Blackman that was a Warriors defeat. They let there emotions get away early. Control early is the big key for the Warriors. Id say a close one if no mistakes. Warriors 21-14. The defenses for both teams are better than they are getting credit for....Go Warriors!!!