Williamsburg, Ky @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sen oneida play against greenback first week of seaon. Looked pretty terrible to me dont expect them to make a run into playoffs. Maybe get into first round andget put out. Looked like a one sided offense to me RUN RUN RUN.If it comes down to them having to pass to beat someone they are in trouble.Not the typical good oneida team they have every year

Sen oneida play against greenback first week of seaon. Looked pretty terrible to me dont expect them to make a run into playoffs. Maybe get into first round andget put out. Looked like a one sided offense to me RUN RUN RUN.If it comes down to them having to pass to beat someone they are in trouble.Not the typical good oneida team they have every year

Don't think you know a lot about a typical Oneida team if run, run, run surprised you. Greenback had a lot to do with us not looking our best but that "terrible looking team" was 12-7 with your 'Kees at half. GB took it to us 2nd half, credit to them, they made adjustments that worked well.

You are correct that if Oneida's run is shut down & we have to go solely to the pass it will not be our strong suit but then again i don't know of an Oneida team that's been a "passing team", at least not in the last decade or two. Maybe you can come see Oneida sometime before the season is over. They are a different team than in week 0. Their playing much better team ball.

Sorry to all! I have it on good authority (someone who was not only at the game, but standing on the side lines) that Oneida did win 45-22! I still want revenge...but I'm not sure what to call it....Prevenge!!!! Yesssss!

I do wish Oneida threw more, but I also want new car, and a yaht and a pony! I'm more concerned about Oneida playing smart, aggreesive ball all 4 quarters before we start hashing x's and o's!

Thanks Pujo, sounds like your dogs are getting back to what y'all are used to up there. Best of luck to the dogs as well.

Yes we are improving Crow,I think the big key for us is getting healthy and staying that way. Its looking like we can have a good season after losing some great players. I guess thats why people play jv ball. Gotta keep um coming on.

Frank.....are you the new jaw flapper of the season? We get one every year.....so what is one more. The Tribe's ability to run last year was the difference in the game (and a few timely turnovers). By keeping Williamsburg's Air Raid attack on the sidelines the majority of the game.....the run game proved vastly superior a season ago. That worn out boot is finding their groove buddy, with the only real struggle proved to be a less than stellar night in Wartburg. I would love to see the Cherokees and Indians play again this year (not going to happen, I know) because they both are good ball clubs with excellent players. My guess is Williamsburg might tack on a score or two and then Lambo makes some adjustments that shut the effectiveness of the Air Show down. The pounding of Oneida's punishing ground game will soften up the Williamsburg Defense and that be all she wrote in the second half.

Or we could screw up and not be ready to play? huh.png

thumb[1].gif Kaza Kool thumb[1].gif

Edited by kazam37

Gback should have hung 50 on oneida this year had they not played so bad.The last thing u want is for them to meet again i know it wont happen but gback is red hot this year.Dont know if im gonna jump on the bandwagon of them goin to state like some of the other gback nation is predicting.Gback and oneida is always a good game but i just did not see a good oneida team this year.Gbacks first test will be in two weeks against a big and fast grace christian team. Im still up in the air on this one but i just dont see gback pulling it off.Would love to see them pull it off but after watching grace take a great cak team to the ropes last week im gonna have to say we cant matchup with them