9/11

crow

Kinda been waiting for this to be posted & maybe I missed it but I figured I'd waited long enough. I have been a member of the emergency services community more that half my life. I just wanted to put a thank you out to all of our emergency services & military professionals across the country & around the world.

9/11/01, 343, KIA, & MIA

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Nov 7 1942 Pearl Harbor this is a day, Sep 11 2001, that will live forever. I have 2 sons now serving this great nation, one in the Airforce and one in the Navy. Even though I miss them both and sometimes worry about them I couldnt be more proud of my 2 service men and the choice they made to serve. I remember 9-11 so vividly as we all do and I cant explain the honor it is to be the father of two young men keeping us safe from this kind of attack from happening again. Prayer for the families of those who lost someone that day and the greatest of thanks for those who gave thier lives trying to help others. God Bless America

Edited by BigSwo

It was a day when all true blooded American's came together and at that time everybody was asking for prayer for the USA and for God to help us get thru such a henious crime from those coward's. How soon some forget tho and that's the sad thing. God Bless The USA and may we never forget those who parished that day and also all there loved one's and friends left behind and may we remember the hero's of that day bc there were so many.