Maryville @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

No , no and yes it is done. GQ does as he pleases and certainly does not need me to talk to him about his decisions. If it was reversed you know that all those "BIG BOYS" would be crying foul. As far as feelings go , I have been married way to long to have any of those. I am merely responding to comments , the subject is already up and running. I will leave the rest to the apologists and vicarious fans. Very seldom does a visiting fan have the opportunity to smell the home teams diesel burning in the first half. Goodnight.

Well, you should be happy about that. Personally, i love the smell of burning diesel icon_e_smile.gif And no, if the shoe had been on the other foot, i woulda been happy as a lark, to get a bigtime victory at an opposing teams field...Some people always find something to complain about, though.

Edited by SweetScience

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you should be happy about that. Personally, i love the smell of burning diesel icon_e_smile.gif And no, if the shoe had been on the other foot, i woulda been happy as a lark, to get a bigtime victory at an opposing teams field...Some people always find something to complain about, though.

just callin it like I see it , do not know how big it was. Edited by GREYRIDER

I really do not see anything positive that could be taken from this, so I stand with my opinion that Blade is classless in his actions and did not seek to better his team but to make the record look better later on. It was an EPIC beat down.

Boy, I would hate to see what you have to say if MHS ever gets beat. After nearly every win, you are on here griping and calling someone classless. The other team either played dirty, their fans were classless, their coach was classless, it is always something. Everyone, your fans and their fans, know that MHS manhandled OR, what is the big deal. If it means that much, just talk to GQ and get him to leave the starters in for the whole game and you won't have to be bothered with what the other team does.

Boy, I would hate to see what you have to say if MHS ever gets beat. After nearly every win, you are on here griping and calling someone classless. The other team either played dirty, their fans were classless, their coach was classless, it is always something. Everyone, your fans and their fans, know that MHS manhandled OR, what is the big deal. If it means that much, just talk to GQ and get him to leave the starters in for the whole game and you won't have to be bothered with what the other team does.

Man, you took the words right from my mouth, Jake lol

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

I can understand that , in the county standings 22 only had 30 more yards than 23 but with 5x the carries. go figure.

#23 runs harder, and is faster..Just my opinion, though.

you would probably hate to see many things jake. it was a classless act but we did win so who cares. You spew your venom on here but no one else can say anything but you?. lol kma baby! don't like it? ????

BTW , it is always possible that is why they play the game.

Edited by GREYRIDER

you would probably hate to see many things jake. it was a classless act but we did win so who cares. You spew your venom on here but no one else can say anything but you?. lol kma baby! don't like it? ????

BTW , it is always possible that is why they play the game.

No venom Grey, just an opinion..... You can say whatever you want on here, and you have, I never came on here and ask/told you not to say anything, that is not my place. I just know that when I look at your posts and then I look at other Maryville fans posts, I see a big difference. You seem to be big on the class thing, look at your quote that I am responding to, real classy.

I have only skimmed through all this banter and have not read everything but I would like to share my opinion. I felt Maryville played exceptionally well. Myers was amazing, Prevo and Shuler both had great games. Maryville's defense was greatly improved. I thought it was going to be a much closer game.

I think Blade did the right thing by keeping his starters in. I don't think he was trying to make a more respectable score. I think he was trying to improve this year's team. I believe OR has a team that could go deep into the playoffs, why not let your starters get some more reps. I understand getting 2's and 3's playing time to build a program but OR is looking at improving this year's team. OR was down by 2 scores with 5 minutes left to play...Blade could have tried an on-sides kick but I believe he showed Maryville respect and understood where his team stood in the game.

BTW..Hall is a great athlete. I like him at receiver more than QB.