Humboldt @ Mckenzie

JungleJim125

Dont be so hard on this guy. It was TCA they dont know that WE DONT CARE.

Sounds like someone from Union City is still chapped about dropping games to TCA two years in a row.

But then again, isn' t this thread supposed to be about the Humboldt and McKenzie game? Come on moderator, let's keep things on track!

Edited by ReitzFan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll retract the name calling, scoreboard doesn't run in hardly any scrimmage. JV didn't play in this scrimmage, and man your way off with what you seen.....way off. Tunnel vision and lack of integrity, I assume for ya!

Board is Rebels/Vikings like you said above, your the one that stepped into the ring with the TCA dream.

Edited by irishman1

I'll retract the name calling, scoreboard doesn't run in hardly any scrimmage. JV didn't play in this scrimmage, and man your way off with what you seen.....way off. Tunnel vision and lack of integrity, I assume for ya!

Board is Rebels/Vikings like you said above, your the one that stepped into the ring with the TCA dream.

I suggest that you go back and read this thread again. Someone got their panites in a wad when I suggested that beating Gleason for your first win of the season does not right a ship. Guess it's only alright to discuss the Humboldt / McKenzie game if you are picking McKenzie. Well, I am sticking with my choice of Humboldt in this game. You don't like it.......tough. If my pick is wrong, I will come back and eat some crow. Butchie, you have eaten a couple of pieces of crow pie after picking agaist me, what is the best way to eat crow pie? Edited by ReitzFan

He and I will put our humble heads together and come up with some righteous choices for you recipe wise. Lord knows we've eaten our share!! The best I've found it to marinate breast halves in Italian Dressing for 24 hours, then wrap in bacon and cook over low heat on the grill untill bacon is done. Enjoy!! You might want to consider some of BigSlo's "get over it juice" before eating. It kind of "levels" things out beforehand.

I suggest that you go back and read this thread again. Someone got their panites in a wad when I suggested that beating Gleason for your first win of the season does not right a ship. Guess it's only alright to discuss the Humboldt / McKenzie game if you are picking McKenzie. Well, I am sticking with my choice of Humboldt in this game. You don't like it.......tough. If my pick is wrong, I will come back and eat some crow. Butchie, you have eaten a couple of pieces of crow pie after picking agaist me, what is the best way to eat crow pie?

LOL, irishman1 is from Gleason and his son plays for them as does my grandson!